- Team Edural
Every year a huge number of vacancies are released by Western Coalfields Limited & this year, a total of 965 vacancies have been released. If you wish to apply for this post, you must note that the applications will be started from 06 September 2021 & the last date for the same is 21 September 2021. You cannot apply for this post after the later date of application.
Only those candidates who are eligible for this post shall be recruited. This recruitment is conducted in an entirely fair manner; there will be no discrimination of any kind.
|Authorization name||Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)|
|Post name||ITI Apprentice|
|State||All over India|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application started||01 Sept 2021|
|Last date to apply||21 Sept 2021|
|Application Start Date||06 September 2021|
|Application Last Date||21 September 2021|
To apply, you must at least be 18 years old & the maximum age must be 25 years.
|Graduate Apprentice||1. Full-Time Degree Course (B.Tech/ BE/ AMIE) in Mining Engineering from a recognized university. 2. Enrolled at NATS Portal.|
|Technician Apprentice||1. Full-Time in Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying/ Mining from a recognized university. 2. Enrolled at NATS Portal.|
|ITI Apprentice||1. ITI Certification in Related Trade from a recognized institution (SCVT/ NCVT). 2. Age Limit as on 21 September 2021 (18-25 years).|
There is no clear information about the application fee for this post yet. To get more information, you are provided with the link to the official website in our article above.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Visit their official website.
- After clicking, select the title of registering on the home page.
- Then, fill in all the details accurately on the next page.
- Now, your registration will be completed.
- Save the form & download it as well.
WCL Apprentice Examination Admit Card 2021 shall be released only on the official Website of WCL before the examination. Candidates may follow the below steps & check out their Call Letters. Without the WCL Apprentice Admit Card 2021, there shall be a full restriction for entering the WCL Apprentice Examination centre.
- Visit the Western Coalfields official Website.
- After that, look for the latest updates & check on the WCL Apprentice Admit card 2021 link.
- Now, fill in the required details such as the registration number, date of birth & name.
- There you go; your admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download your WCL Apprentice Call Letter 2021 in PDF format & Take a printout of it as well.
Candidates must view the official notification once to have a detailed idea about the reservation. The link for the official notification is provided above, or you can even view it here.
The selection process for the WCL recruitment 2021 includes a written examination followed by a viva-voce. After this, candidates will be called for document verification round.
|Sl. No.||Exam Type||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Test||General Awareness, Professional Knowledge||50||60 minutes|
|General English||Sentence Improvement, Joining Sentences, Prepositions, Fill in the blanks, Idioms & Phrases, Error Correction (Phrase in Bold), Active Voice & Passive Voice, Synonyms, Sentence Arrangement, Passage Completion, Substitution, Sentence Completion, Para Completion, Error Correction (Underlined Part), Antonyms.|
|Logical Reasoning||Non-Verbal Series, Arithmetical Reasoning, Number Ranking, Statements & Conclusions, Clocks & Calendars, Embedded Figures, Coding-Decoding, Analogy, Statements & Arguments, Number Series, Blood Relations, Directions, Mirror Images, Decision Making, Syllogism, Cubes and Dice, Data Interpretation, Alphabet Series.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Numbers, Stocks and Share, Volume and Surface Area, Square Root and Cube Root, Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M., Boats and Streams, Simple Interest, Pipes and Cistern, Ratio and Proportion, Races and Games, Height and Distance, Banker’s Discount, Time and Distance, Permutation and Combination, Time and Work, Probability, Allegation or Mixture, Logarithm, Problems on Ages, Area, Partnership, Simplification, Surds and Indices, Average, Compound Interest, Decimal Fraction, Chain Rule.|
|General Knowledge||Famous Books & Authors, Geography, Rivers, Lakes and, Seas, Biology, Artists, Inventions and Discoveries, Civics, Literature, Environmental Issues, Indian Parliament, Indian History, Countries and Capitals, Heritage, Tourism, Indian Politics, Sports, General Science, Famous Places in India, Indian Economy, Current Affairs, Famous Days & Dates.|
|Professional Knowledge||Explosives & Accessories and their use in Mines, Detection & Removal of inflammable & toxic gases in Mines, Use of Blasting Cards, Mining Methods, Dealing with Fire, Gas, Air-Blast or Inundation in Mines, Handing over & Taking over Charge, Mine Gases, Mine Ventilation, Use of Equipment like Methanometer, Anemometer, Multi-Gas Detector Coal Mines Regulations, 1957 related to Mining Sirdar & Shot-firers, Safety Provisions and Precautions in Underground transportation.|
Western Coalfields Limited releases the WCL Apprentice cut-off after the declaration of results. There is no preordained minimum qualifying percentage for it. The WCL cut-off for Apprentice shall be declared along with the list of candidates selected for Apprentice on their official website.
Once the selection process is over, all the received applications will be scrutinized & the selected eligible candidates shall be called for document verification. Western Coalfields Limited shall release the list of selected candidates on their official website once the WCL Apprentice exams are over.
After getting recruited on this post, you shall be given INR 7700 – INR 8050/- salary per month.
KEY POINTS ABOUT WCL RECRUITMENT:
- The period of Apprenticeship training shall be twelve months from commencing the Contract of Apprenticeship.
- WCL is not responsible for offering employment to any apprentice who has completed their apprenticeship.
- Contract Registration: Shortlisted Apprentice will have to accept/sign a contract of apprenticeship training.
- Contract Termination: After completing Apprenticeship training for a stipulated period of twelve months, the contract will automatically cease.
- Each candidate needs to undergo a medical examination before they are appointed Apprentice in the WCL.
- WCL does not give any commitment/ assurance on providing temporary/ permanent employment to any Apprentices on completing their Apprenticeship period.
- The best time to study is in the morning tide itself. So, make sure that you get enough sleep at night so that you can get up early & cover what’s important.
- The candidate should start to plan appropriately & create a suitable timetable to study.
- Allocate time to learn fresh topics as this means studying everything.
- After finishing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates must revise all the prepared chapters to remember with the help of the keynote to evade confusion at the official examination commencement.
- Learn the easy ones along with one complex topic.
- No extra time shall be allotted to you if you cannot complete the entire paper. So, make sure you complete it within the allotted time.
- Group study is helpful to crack any written examination. Candidates are obliged to know the entire syllabus of the exam.
- Update yourself with the syllabus & exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme & topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high & don’t compare yourself with anyone.
- The exam commences for a particular time allotted by the authority; candidates must complete the exam within the given period. Hence, candidates are advised to practise managing time by working on old question papers.
PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPER:
|WCL Recruitment Reasoning question paper||Click here|
|WCL Recruitment General English question paper||Click here|
|WCL Recruitment Quantitative Aptitude question paper||Click here|
|Word made easy||Norman Lewis|
|Objective General English||S. P. Bakshi|
|A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning (2019-20 Session)||R.S. Aggarwal|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal||B.S. Sijwali & Indu Sijwali|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams||R.S. Aggarwal|
|The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for competitive exams||Dinesh Khattar|
|Lucent’s General Knowledge||-|
|Rapid General Knowledge 2021 for Competitive Exams by Disha Experts||-|
Identify your weaknesses- It is essential to analyze yourself from time to time and identify your strong and weak areas/ topics. This may help you concentrate more on the basics and grey areas of lighter topics, thus making them stronger.
Choose your study material wisely- Gaining knowledge from the wrong source is a complete disaster. Thus, you must choose the right and relevant reference for your preparations so that you do not study topics that are not relevant for the WCL Apprentice recruitment.
Learn short tricks to solve- Once you are thorough with the concepts from your high school books, it is time to learn quick tricks to solve the questions, which will help you reach the correct answer in no time.
Solve previous years' papers- To have the best idea about the type of questions asked in the exam, one must solve the question papers for at least the last five years & get well-versed with the exam pattern & difficulty level of the questions.
With these intelligent tactics, you can pass the WCL Recruitment Apprentice 2021. However, strategic planning, hard work & time management are often needed for the best results. Even though you have just begun with your preparation, these pointers will help you in achieving your goals!