- Team Edural
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC) is a Centre Government Public Sector Enterprise based in Ranchi, Jharkhand. It manufactures capital equipment, machines and performs turnkey project execution services required for core sector industries. It owns a complete manufacturing setup, including casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly, testing, erection, and commissioning. HEC has a training Institute that develops and grants technical training courses. The HEC Training Institute currently provides Apprenticeship Training Scheme (ATS) and National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) in their plant areas.
HEC has released a notification for the recruitment of 206 trainees under Craftsmanship Training Scheme (CTS) for the session 2021-2022 and 2021-2023. Find the details regarding HEC Recruitment 2021 here.
HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021 Important dates
|Application form release||25 June 2021|
|Application portal closes||31 July 2021 5:00pm|
|Release of first merit list||6 August 2021|
|Counselling date for first merit list.||23 August 2021|
|Release of second merit list||27 August 2021|
|Counselling date for second merit list||31 August 2021|
|Release of Open Round Counseling list||03 September 2021|
|Open Round Counselling dates||07 to 09 September 2021 09.00 am to 12.00 noon|
|Reporting at HTI||13 September 2021 10:00am|
|Expected start date of session||20 September 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021
For Welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring):
- Candidates having an 8th class pass certificate under the 10+2 system from a recognised board can apply for training.
For all trades except for Welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring):
- Candidates having a 10th class pass certificate under the 10+2 system from a recognised board can apply for training.
The minimum eligible age for training is 14 years as of 31/07/2021. Applicant should not be older than 40 years as of 31/07/2021.
Relaxations are applicable for SC/ST/OBC categories as per the guidelines laid down by the Government of Jharkhand.
HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021 Application fee
|OBC, EWS znd others||₹ 750|
|SC, ST and PWD||exempted|
Mode of payment: Cheque/DD drawn in favour of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, payable at Ranchi or swipe machine available at cash counter of Headquarter HEC Ltd.
How to Apply for HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Visit https://www.hecltd.com/
- Under the "What's New" section, click on the link to download the Application form.
- Download the Application form and fill in your particulars carefully.
- Attach all the required documents.
- You can send in your application either by speed post or registered post by hand.
- Write the Advertisement Number, Name of the trainee, category at the top of the envelope.
Address: Principal, HEC Training Institute (HTI), Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 (Jharkhand)
Documents to be attached
Here's a list of required documents to be attached along with the application form-
- 10th class (or 8th class in case of Welder & Sewing Technology) pass certificate
- Leaving certificate issued by the school/College
- Mark sheet of matriculation in support of Date of birth certificate.
- Caste certificate in support of claims made during application.
- PWD certificate issued by civil surgeon/competent authority. (If applicable)
- EWS certificate issued by a competent authority. (If applicable)
- Certificate of being a ward of HEC: employee/ Ex. employee/ Contract Worker, Hatia displaced/ Dependent of Diseased employee. (If applicable)
- Aadhaar card (UID).
- Receipt of payment for the application fee (HTI copy of challan or Demand Draft).
- Self undertaking (Enclosed in the application form)
HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
|Trade||Number of seats available|
|Welder & Sewing Technology||42|
Selection Process for HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Admission of Trainees under CTS is made based on % marks obtained in the 10th class.
- For all other trades except Welder & Sewing Technology, % marks obtained by the candidate in the 10th class is considered for admission.
- For Welder & Sewing Technology, % marks obtained by the candidate in the 8th class will be considered. If a 10th class pass candidate applies for this training, preference will be given to candidates who produce an 8th class pass certificate.
- For candidates whose results are based on CGPA, the percentage of marks will be calculated by the formula recommended by the Board.
- In case of a tie (candidates having equal marks in 10th class), the older candidate will be given preference.
An additional 10% weightage will be added for wards of HEC:
- Contract Workers
- Hatia displaced families
- Dependent of the deceased employees
HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021 Result
- The first merit list will be drawn manually based on % marks obtained in class 10. Through the first merit list, 164 candidates will be admitted for first-round counselling to fulfil the allotted seats within the prescribed date. The training institute will upload the merit list to the HEC website.
- After admitting candidates from the first merit list, a second list will be prepared based on merit if seats are still vacant. After the second round of counselling, if seats still remain vacant, an open round of counselling will be done.
- Open Round Counselling: candidates who fail to attend the first and second round of counselling can claim their seats in Open Round Counselling. Any vacant seats remaining will be filled in this round of counselling. No candidate will be entertained for counselling after 12:00 noon on 09 September 2021.
- After 12:00 noon, a merit list will be prepared (Category wise) wise of all the eligible reported candidates, and accordingly, counselling will be done for the same.
After successful completion of open round counselling, no further counselling will be entertained to avoid delay in the session.
Admission fee structure
Selected candidates have to deposit ₹ 1000 as medical examination fee in favor of HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED payable at RANCHI.
Course fee structure:
|Registration fee||One time||₹ 300|
|Magazine fee||One time||₹ 400|
|Library fee||One time||₹ 500|
|Examination fee||One time||₹ 6000|
|Sports fee||One time||₹ 500|
|Development fee||Yearly (for Course duration)||₹ 15000|
|Annual Convocation fee||One time||₹ 500|
|Tuition fee (General, EWS & OBC only)||Monthly (10th-20th of every month)||₹ 750|
|Late fine for tuition fee||Monthly||₹ 100|
|Caution money for Workshop||One time (Refundable)||₹ 1000|
|Caution money for Library||One time (Refundable)||₹ 500|
|Certification Verification fee||One time||₹ 200|
Mode of payment: Demand Draft (DD) of any Nationalized Bank/ by swipe machine available at HEC Headquarters, Ranchi/ through Net Banking
|Name of the organization||HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED|
|Name of the Bank||STATE BANK OF INDIA|
|Name of Branch & Address||Hatia (0207), Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004|
|Bank Account Number||11026359617|
HEC CTS Course Details
|Trade||Duration of course||Details|
|Electrician||2 years||GOI approved Vide DGET6/4/1/99-TC (Pvt.),dated - 23/11/2001|
|Fitter||2 years||GOI approved Vide DGET6/4/1/99-TC (Pvt.),dated - 23/11/2001|
|Machinist||2 years||GOI approved Vide DGET6/4/1/99-TC (Pvt.),dated - 23/11/2001|
|Welder||1 year||GOI approved Vide DGET6/4/1/99-TC (Pvt.),dated - 23/11/2001|
|COPA||1 year||GOI approved Vide DGET6/4/1/99-TC (Pvt.),dated - 23/11/2001|
|Welder & Sewing Technology||1 year||Letter no.5/training(Private)-17/2020-79 at C-131|
HEC Salary Details
- The basic pay of selected candidates is ₹ 18,000. Salary structure varies with the post.
- The average annual salary of an HEC Apprentice Training graduate is between ₹ 0.5 Lakhs to ₹ 1 Lakh, depending on years of experience.
The HEC Training Institute provides terrific opportunities to engineers to improve their skill sets and add value to their resumes. Apply now!
Click here to view the official notification.