- Team Edural
Uttar Pradesh Bachelor's in Education Joint Entrance Exam is a state-level selection test generally known as the UP B. Ed. JEE. Consistently, this test is conducted by the University of Lucknow. The details of the exam are mentioned below:
UP B. Ed. JEE 2022: Overview
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education Joint Entrance Examination 2022|
|Commonly Known as||UP B. Ed. JEE|
|Conducting authority||Lucknow University|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Course||Bachelor of Education|
UP B. Ed. JEE 2022 Notification
The notification for the UP B. Ed. JEE 2022 is yet to be released, but the tentative announcement date is February 2022. Candidates must keep checking the official website to know more about the exam whenever the notification is released.
UP B. Ed. JEE 2022 Exam Dates
Here is a look at the tentative dates of the exam in the table below:
|Notification release date||February 2022 (tentative)|
|Application form start date||February 2022 (tentative)|
|Registration last date||March 2022 (tentative)|
|Application fee submits the last date||March 2022 (tentative)|
|Last date to change exam centre||To be announced later|
|Admit card release||To be announced later|
|UP B. Ed. 2022 exam date||To be announced later|
|B. Ed. 2022 results announced||To be announced later|
UP B. Ed. JEE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be residents of India and domiciled in the state of UP.
- Candidates must have a graduate degree from a government-recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 55%.
- Candidates holding a B. Tech or a B.E degree must secure a minimum aggregate of 55% in math, science, and other subjects.
- Applicants with a postgraduate degree must secure a minimum of 50%.
- Aspirants from the reserved classes will be allowed 5% relaxation in marks as per UP government norms.
- The minimum age limit is 21 years, but candidates should be pleased to know that the University of Lucknow does not specify an upper age limit for aspiring UP B. Ed. JEE candidates.
UP B. Ed. JEE 2022 Application Fee:
Here are the application fees payable by aspirants:
|Gen/OBC with late fee||Rs. 2,000/-|
|SC/ST with late fee||Rs. 1,000/-|
Steps to Apply for UP B. Ed. JEE 2022:
Here are the steps to apply for the UP B. Ed JEE exam of 2022:
- Go to the official site.
- Click on 'UP B. Ed. JEE Application Form 2022', whenever the link is live.
- Select 'Apply now'.
- Fill the form with all the requisite bio-data and personal details.
- Upload photographs, signatures, and official documents, as required.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Exam Centers for UP B. Ed. JEE 2022
|Name of the Center||Code|
UP B. Ed. JEE 2022 Admit Card:
The UP B. Ed JEE 2022 admit cards are yet to be released. Candidates are advised to keep checking the official website to know more when they are released.
List of Vacancies and Reservation List:
There has been no official vacancy list published by Lucknow University for the year 2022. The candidates are placed as per their ranks. Though the official reservation policies of 2022 are yet to be declared, here is the general trend of reservation of seats:
- 2% of seats are reserved for candidates from the ST category.
- 21% of seats are reserved for candidates from the SC category.
- 27% of seats are reserved for candidates from the OBC category.
UP B. Ed. JEE 2022 Selection Process:
The exam is conducted in the following steps:
- Written Test (separate for Primary and Upper Primary Teachers)
- Document Verification
UP B. Ed. JEE 2022 Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks|
|English/Hindi (any one)||50||150|
|Paper-2||General Aptitude Test||50||150|
|Professional Subject (Art/Science/Commerce/Agriculture)||50||150|
- The test will have objective-type questions(MCQ).
- There will be 2 papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- The time duration of the exam will be 3 hours for each paper.
- For each right answer, 3 marks will be given.
- For each wrong response, 1 mark will be deducted.
UP B. Ed. JEE 2022 Syllabus:
|General Knowledge||Current Affairs, Polity, History, Geography, General Science, Other Miscellaneous Questions.|
|Subject Ability||Art, Science, Commerce and Agriculture|
|Language Reading||One word substitution, phrases, fill in the blanks, error correction, comprehension, spelling errors, antonyms, idioms, synonyms|
|General Aptitude Test||Analogies, number system, HCF and LCM, coding and decoding, calendar, figure, logical deduction, blood relation, numbers, puzzle, simplification, reasoning|
UP B. Ed. JEE Result 2022:
The results for UP B. Ed. JEE 2022 will be uploaded on the official website whenever the merit list is curated. The dates for the declaration of results are yet to be announced. Candidates must keep checking the official site after the written exam.
UP B. Ed. JEE 2022 Cut Offs:
The cut offs for 2022 are yet to be released, but here are the general trend of cut offs:
|Category||Qualifying %||Qualifying Marks|
|General||50||65 to 75|
|OBC||50||60 to 70|
|SC||50||55 to 60|
|ST||45||55 to 60|
|General (Widow/Divorcee)||40||45 to 50|
|OBC (Widow/Divorcee)||40||45 to 50|
|SC/ST (Widow/Divorcee)||40||45 to 50|
UP B. Ed. JEE 2022 Exam Analysis:
Here is a look at the difficulty level for each section in the exam:
|Overall Difficulty Level||Easy to Moderate|
|Arts Stream||Easy to Moderate|
|Science Stream||Easy to Moderate|
|Commerce Stream||Easy to Moderate|
|Agriculture Stream||Easy to Moderate|
Here is a look at the number of good attempts for each section in the exam:
|General Aptitude||28 to 35|
|English||25 to 32|
|Hindi||25 to 32|
|Arts Stream||35 to 40|
|Science Stream||35 to 40|
|Commerce Stream||35 to 40|
|Agriculture Stream||35 to 40|
Preparation Tips for UP B. Ed. JEE 2022:
Here are some additional preparation tips candidates might find helpful:
- Consider joining a decent training organization if coaching institutes and mentors are helpful to you.
- Rigorously solve previous years' papers (essentially the recent 5 years).
- Gauge the sections that need more studying and hard work, and make extensive notes on them.
- Dedicate near about 4-5 hours for UP B. Ed. JEE 2022 preparation.
- Try to touch upon every section every day, even if by a thin margin.
Previous Year Question Papers:
Here are some model papers for the exam:
- General Knowledge model paper I
- General Knowledge model paper II
- English model paper
- Aptitude model paper
Book List for B. Ed. JEE Exam 2022:
|General Aptitude Test||Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||R.S Aggarwal|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning||Arihant Publication|
|Hindi Language||Arihant Samanya Hindi + Samanya Gyan 2022||Arihant|
|General Hindi||Arihant Publication|
|English Language||English Grammar||Wren and Martin|
|Objective English||R. S. Aggarwal|
|General Knowledge||Quick General Awareness||Disha Publications|
|Manorama Yearly Book||Mammen Mathew|
Study Plan for UP B. Ed. JEE 2022:
- Identify your weaknesses- It is essential to analyse yourself from time to time and identify your strong and weak areas/topics. This will enable you to focus more on the basics and grey areas of lighter topics, thus making them stronger.
- Choose your study material wisely- Gaining knowledge from the wrong source is a complete disaster. Thus you must choose the right and relevant references for your preparation.
- Learn short tricks to solve- Once you are thorough with the concepts from your high school books, you should learn short tricks to solve the questions, which will enable you to reach the correct answer in no time. Knowing quick tricks will help you solve more questions at the same time. Thus, you have a scope to secure higher marks.
- Solve previous years' papers- To have the best idea about the type of questions asked in the exam, you must solve previous years' papers of at least the last five years and get well-versed with the examination pattern and difficulty level of the questions asked.
- Mock tests- Practicing mock tests is another incredible way to get yourself prepared for the examination. It is also essential to be in a relaxed state of mind while preparing for the examination. An open mind helps you prepare better and retain things longer.
Make sure you begin preparing ahead of time to avoid last-minute panic and stress. Enjoy whatever you learn, and you will attain your goal in no time. Good luck!