The Uttarakhand Forest Guard Department has released UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification on its official website on 19 August 2021. The commission has released 894 vacancies for the Forest Guard posts. The online applications shall be available from 24 August 2021. The candidates can apply for the examination till 07 October 2021.
Link leading to the official notification-
|Post name||Forest Guards|
|Last Date to Apply||October 7, 2021|
|Job location||PAN Uttarakhand|
|Notification release date||19 August 2021|
|Online application starting date||24 August 2021|
|Online Application submission last date||7 October 2021|
|Last date to pay the application fee||9 October 2021|
|Admit Card release date||10-15 days prior to the exam date|
|UKSSSC Forest Guard Examination date 2021||December 2021|
|Answer Key download date||seven days after the exam|
The candidate's minimum age limit must be 18 years & the maximum age should not be more than 28 years.
The candidate must have qualified intermediate from a recognized board of India.
Physical Qualification (male):
|Height||Chest||ST (Nepali, Assamese, Ladakhi, Gorkha, Sikkimese, Bhutanese, Kumaoni, naga, Arunachal Pradesh, Garhwali, Lahaul & Spiti district & meghalayai)|
|163 cm||Expanded chest 5cm (Only for male candidates)||152 cm|
HOW TO APPLY:
- Visit the UKSSSC official website.
- Click on the link to "apply online for Uttarakhand Forest Guard recruitment 2021".
- Now, fill the application form with accurate details.
- Before submitting the application form, cross-check all the details.
- Upload your scanned photograph & signature image.
- Now, submit your application form.
- Finally, pay the needed application fee.
- Don't forget to print your application receipt for future use.
The UKSSSC Forest Guard examination admit card will be released on the official website of the Uttarakhand board. Candidates who prefer to appear for the examination need to download the UKSSSC forest guard admit card with a registration number & password. Make sure you bring the admit card to appear for the examination. Below are the steps you can follow to fetch your admit cards.
- Visit the Uttarakhand Forest Guard official website.
- On the homepage, click on the link to "download Uttarakhand Forest Guard admit card".
- Then, enter the required details, such as the registration number & your DOB and submit.
- On the next tab, your admit card will appear.
- Save & download two copies of your admit card.
|Uttarakhand Forest Guard||894|
|Reservation Category||No. of vacancies||Number of vacancies under horizontal reservation (WO)||Number of vacancies under horizontal reservation (DEF)||Number of vacancies under horizontal reservation (Ex)||Number of vacancies under horizontal reservation (UKA)||Number of vacancies under horizontal reservation (Others)|
UKSSSC Forest Guard recruitment process rests on two different stages; candidates must clear the first stage to participate in the second stage.
- Stage 1: Written Test
- Stage 2: Physical Test
|1.||Male candidates need to run 25km carrying 10kg weight on their back. Female candidates need to run 14km carrying 05kg weight on their back.||Maximum 4 hours||Maximum 4 hours|
|2.||Shot Put (7.275 kg)||3.50 Meter||5 Meter|
|3.||Long Jump||2 Meter||4 Meter|
|4.||High Jump||0.70 Meter||1.10 Meter|
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Total No. of Questions||Exam Duration|
|English||Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Sentence correction, Verb, Para Jumble, Error Correction, Cloze Test, Synonyms & Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Fill in the Blanks, Tenses, Sentence Rearrangement.|
|Hindi||Direct & Indirect Speech, Comprehension, Sentence Transformation, Tenses, Vocabulary, Active & Passive Voice, Synonyms & Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks, One Word Substitution, Idioms & Phrases etc.|
|General Intelligence||Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Direction Sense, Arithmetical reasoning, Decision making, Analytical & Analogies, Verbal & figure classification, Facts & figures, Sequences, Mathematical & quantitative functions, Problem-solving, Visual memory, Data representation & analysis, Nonverbal Reasoning.|
|Aptitude||Time and Work, Time & Distance, Problems on Ages, Ratios & Proportions, Percentages, Averages, Pipes & Cisterns, Areas & Volume, Profit & Loss, Data Interpretation, Simplification & Approximation, Arithmetic, Quadratic Equations, Probability.|
|General Knowledge||Political background, Reform movement & Administrative setup, Governmental & non-governmental. Current affair events including that of Uttarakhand state. Culture, Education, Lifestyle, Social practices, Social welfare & developmental schemes, in Uttarakhand. Industry, Agriculture, Commerce & Trade, Tourism, Economic & Natural Resources. Rajya Nirman Andolan & Contemporary History of the Uttarakhand State. Sex ratio, Population distribution, Literacy, Health, Forest & Wild Life, Environment & Geography in Uttarakhand State.|
UKSSSC Forest Guard Result 2021 shall be available after completing the examination on its official website. Candidates can see their UKSSSC Forest Guard result 2021 with the help of the registration number & password.
UKSSSC decides the cut-off marks by General SC, OBC, ST category-wise according to reservation rules. The official cut-off marks list shall be uploaded on the official portal. Presently, we are providing the expected cut-off marks of 2021 for the UKSSSC Forest Guard below.
|Category||Expected Cut-off Marks|
UKSSSC Forest Guard salary for the candidates shortlisted under the desired post shall be offered under the level 3 pay scale of INR 21,700 to 69,100/-. Uttarakhand Forest Guard salary details will be assigned through the official notification PDF, including allowances, perks & benefits.
|Pay Commission||7th Pay Commission|
|Pay Matrix Level||Level 3|
|UK Forest Guard in - hand salary||Approx. Rs. 28000.|
|Pay Scale||Rs.21, 700 – Rs.69, 100/- per month|
- To safeguard the forests upon any harms, dangers, or unlawful activity.
- To preserve forest produce & wildlife.
- To repair/ maintain forest borders.
- Identify & report any forest violations.
- Exposing the perpetrators of the atrocities performed in the woods.
- To carry out various forestry operations.
- Help the round cops or the Forester.
- Candidates must be relaxed and understand the selection process.
- Don't fear as anything can be achieved with constant determination.
- Candidates must start reading newspapers and magazines.
- They also can attempt mini mocks to analyze where do you stand today than yesterday.
- Candidates must, first of all, analyze the complete syllabus of the examination. Understanding the syllabus & dividing the time according to that is the most important step while preparing.
- Candidates can download the previous years’ papers available on the official site & practice them thoroughly before appearing for the final examination. This will help the candidates understand the paper pattern and the types of questions asked in the exam.
PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS:
|4000+ Objective Questions-General Studies||Manohar Pandey|
|UKSSSC-Uttarakhand Forest Guard Recruitment Study Package||Chandresh Agrawal|
|Uttarakhand Samuh ‘G’ Bharti Pariksha||Arihant Experts|
Start where you are: If you think you are ready with your preparation plans for the examination, start with the topics you are not good at before it's too late. As the saying goes, 'Do not try to climb all the steps in one go'. Start the points, which require great significance now as you decide.
Use what you have: You shall not look for all-inclusive learning resources to prepare for the exam.
Do what you can: Be confident. Do what you can & Invest your heart & soul out. Eventually, success will be at your doorstep, for as they say, 'The starting point of all achievement is desire'.
UKSSSC looks for promising personalities with absolute honesty & great determination; we hope you draw yourself up like so. Best wishes!