- Team Edural
Telangana State Public Service Commission, commonly known as TSPSC, is a Constitutional Body formed under Article 315 of the Indian Constitution, which provides smooth functioning of the Telangana Government. It provides suitable aspirants for different Government posts and suggests them on various service matters like forming Recruitment Rules, transfers and disciplinary actions, etc.
The first person appointed as the chairman of TSPSC was Ghanta Chakrapani, a professor at Dr B. R. Ambedkar Open University. The present chairman of TSPSC is Dr B.Janardhan Reddy, IAS.
|Application Start Date for TSPSC 2021||First week of April 2021|
|Application End Date for TSPSC 2021||First week of May 2021|
|Admit Card Issue Date for TSPSC 2021||Last week of May 2021|
|Prelims TSPSC 2021||First week of June 2021|
|Mains TSPSC 2021||To be announced|
|PT TSPSC 2021||To be announced|
|TSPSC Interview||To be announced|
|TSPSC Document Verification||To be announced|
|TSPSC 2021 Result Announcement||To be announced|
Given beneath are the TSPSC 2021 Eligibility details for Group IV Examination. Candidates must belong between 18 and 44 years as of 1 July 2021 to apply for the posts such as Junior Steno, Junior Assistant and Typist.
- Minimum Age: 18 (The candidates should not be born after 7 July 2002).
- Maximum Age: 44 **** (Those Candidates with a date of birth before 2 July 1976 will not be eligible).
In the following cases, the upper age limit is relaxable:
|Category||Relaxation of Age|
|Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities, etc. are not eligible)||5 Years|
|Ex-Service Men||3 Years|
|N.C.C Instructor||3 Years|
|Physically Challenged||10 Years|
Candidates are required to pay an examination charge of Rs 120 and an application processing charge of Rs 250 to apply for the TSPSC Group I examination. However, applicants belonging to SC, ST and OBC classes are exempted from rate payment.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website at www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click “Direct Recruitment” to find the commercial for the posts mentioned above.
- Notification will be opened, read it and check eligibility.
- Fill the online application form with the details necessary.
- Finally, submit it along with the prescribed documents.
Admit Card For TSPSC
TSPSC Admit Card 2021 Released at www.tspsc.gov.in.
Telangana State Public Service Commission has finally released the 2021 TSPSC Recruitment: Junior Assistant-cum-Typist posts notification on April 4 2021. Notification is out for vacancies at Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University & P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University. The total number of vacancies is 127. Qualifying candidates can apply Online from 19/04/2021 to 31/05/2021.
|Group Name||Selection Process|
|Group 1||Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, Personal Interview, and Document Verification Process.|
|Group 2||OMR Based Written Exam, Oral Test in the Shape of Interview.|
|Group 3||Written Exam, Physical Test, and Document Verification.|
|Group 4||Written Exam, Document Verification.|
Exam Pattern For TSPSC
- Question types of preliminary tests will be Objective type. The duration for the test is 2 hours and 30 minutes, while the subjects covered are general studies and mental ability with 150 marks in total.
- There will be a qualifying exam for general English for 150 marks for mains, whereas the duration will be 3 hours.
- Paper 1 of TSPSC has a duration of three hours while the total marks are 150. The subjects included in Paper 1 Education and Human Resource, developments in human science and tech, history and culture of India, Indian Politics, Indian justice and growth.
- Paper 2 of TSPSC also has a duration of 3 hours with total marks of 150. The subjects included in Paper 2 are as follows: History, Geography of Telangana with special reference to the modern period from 1757 to 1947 AD.
- Paper 3 of TSPSC has total marks of 150 with a duration of three hours, and the subjects are Indian Constitution and Governance.
- Paper 4 of TSPSC has total marks of 150 with a duration of three hours, and the subjects are Indian and Telangana Economic Development.
- Paper 5 of TSPSC has total marks of 150 and a similar duration of three hours, whereas the subjects included are science, Technology, and Data Interpretation.
- Paper 6 of TSPSC has total marks of 150 and a similar duration of three hours and the subjects included are Formation of Telangana, Movement of Telangana.
- Total marks from all the main exams are 900.
- After selection from main exams, candidates have to go through an interview process of 100 marks.
- The total marks from the entire examination process are 1000.
- Paper I (General Knowledge): Paper 1 consists of General Knowledge which has the following topics:
- Policies of Telangana State
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features
- Current Affairs
- General Science in Everyday Life
- International Relations and Events
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana
- Indian Political System and Government
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts
- Literature of Telangana, Environmental Issues
- Disaster Management and Geography
- Economy of India and Telangana
- Paper-II (Secretarial Abilities): Paper 2, which is Secretarial Abilities, includes topics such as
- Numerical and Arithmetical Abilities
- Mental Ability (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
- Re-arrangement of Sentences
- Logical Reasoning,
- Proficiency Test – Proficiency in Office Automation with the usage of Computers and Associated Software
The candidates can check their results for particular rounds based on the cut off marks & the marks they have scored in the exam. After completing three rounds, TSPSC releases the candidate's scorecard of all the rounds on the official website. Based on the marks scored by the candidates, a merit list will be prepared by the authorities & accordingly, candidates will be allotted different posts based on their preference and marks scored.
|General||155-162 Marks||145-157 Marks|
|OBC||148-160 Marks||135-156 Marks|
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – Category. II
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Regional Transport Officer
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies
- District Panchayat Officer
- District Registrars
- Divisional Fire Officer
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Men)
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour
- Assistant Excise Superintendent
- Municipal Commissioner – Grade II
- District Social Welfare Officer
- Assistant Director including District Backward Classes Welfare Officers
- District Tribal Welfare Officer
- District Employment Officer
- Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade II
- Assistant Treasury Officer / Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer
TSPSC Group 2 Posts
Provided below is the list of different posts under Group- II of the Telangana Government for which TSPSC conducts the selection process.
- Municipal Commissioner Gr. III
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
- Deputy Tahasildar
- Sub-Registrar Gr.II
- Junior Employment Officer
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Labour Officer
- Extension Officer (Rural Development)
- Excise Sub-Inspector
- Executive Officer Grade-II
- Assistant Development Officer
- Executive Officer Grade-I
|Deputy Collector||Rs.20,680 – Rs.46,960/-|
|Commercial Tax Officer||Rs.20,680 – Rs.46,960/-|
|Divisional Fire Officer||Rs.19,050 – Rs.45,850/-|
|District Registrar||Rs.18,030 – Rs.43,630/-|
|Deputy Superintendent of Jails||Rs.20,680 – Rs.46,960/-|
|District Backward Castes welfare Officer||Rs.19,050 – Rs.45,850/-|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade – 2||Rs.16,150 – Rs.42,590/-|
|Mandal Parishad Development Officer||Rs.16,150 – Rs.42,590/-|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||Rs.20,680 – Rs.46,960/-|
|District Employment Officer||Rs.18,030 – Rs.43,630/-|
|Assistant Treasury Officer||Rs.18,030 – Rs.43,630/-|
|Deputy Registrar||Rs.18,030 – Rs.43,630/-|
|District Panchayat Raj Officer||Rs.19,050 – Rs.45,850/-|
|Regional Transport Officer||Rs.19,050 – Rs.45,850/-|
|District Social Welfare officer||Rs.19,050 – Rs.45,850/-|
|Lay Secretary/Administrative Officer||Rs.16,150 – Rs.42,590/-|
|Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent||Rs.16,150 – Rs.42,590/-|
|Assistant Audit Officer (AAO)||Rs.16,150 – Rs.42,590/-|
With people applying for TSPSC in thousands, it has become tough to crack it, given the fact that the seats are in limited numbers but all you need to do for now is follow these tricks and tips to succeed and get your dream job.
- Attend Mock tests online to know what your Strengths’ and Weakness’ are.
- The books like LUCENT, NCERT, PRATIYOGITA DARPAN, MANORAMA can be referred for deep knowledge and revision.
- Must have the full knowledge of Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- You should have knowledge of General Studies like history, polity, geography, technology and much more.
- Solve previous years’ question papers to know what to expect & it will test your speed, and accuracy.
- Wrong answers will have no negative markings. So, take your time.
- Prepare yourself for the time duration of the exam so that you will be able to finish the exam well in time.
- Don’t be worried and before going to the examination hall, eat well and have a proper sleep.
Previous question papers
Click here to view all the old question papers of TSPSC selectively.
Best Books Recommendations
|TSPSC- Group-IV Paper-I General Studies and General Abilities Top 15 Model papers – English Medium||Vijeta Competition Editorial Board||Model papers to help candidates in getting a grip over the paper, Clear cut topics, Related topics to the syllabus.|
|Telangana Udyamala Charitra – Rashtra Avirbhavam – English Medium||V. Prakash||Quiz questions for preparation check, Topics are clearly specified, Detailed updates of events.|
|Aptitude and reasoning||R.S Agarwal||Contains rightly described topics, Many solved questions to help candidates, Numerous questions to be solved.|
|Indian Polity||Laxmikanth||Better view of India Politics, Detailed information about the topic, Rightly explained concepts.|
|Book for the environment||Shankar IAS||Detailed explanations of topics, Extra questions to be solved by the candidates, A good handbook for environment-related topics.|
|TSPSC Group-IV Paper-IV Telangana Movement and State Formation – Telugu Medium||Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board||Covers an important part of history, A good handbook for TSPSC Group 4 exam, Provides a simplified view of Telangana Movement and state formation.|
|India’s struggle for Independence||Bipin Chandra||Provides Complete information about the important phase of history, Best book available for knowing Indian freedom struggle.|
- Solve previous year papers- first and foremost, pick one or more unsolved previous years' question papers, each of all subjects. Try solving them by having yourself the time limit which you are getting in the examination. The main objective of doing this is that aspirants will identify their weak & strong areas.
- Quality Study- It is suggested to not cramp yourself with a massive bulk of study material from multiple sources. This causes you to end up studying nothing instead. Please remember, in competitive exams like TSPSC, quality of study is favoured over the quantity of study.
- Test yourselves- consider engaging in mock tests and current affairs. Mock tests will help you evaluate your preparation standard. The literal key to success lies in solving more and more questions from the previous year and mock tests.
- Time Management- Managing time in a well-structured manner is a significant job, both before and after you crack any competitive exam. Practice time management accordingly.
Wish you the very best for your exam. Prepare well knowing time waits for none, so use it wisely, and if you're afraid of the results, then as the quote says, "In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."
Link To Official Notification
Candidates ought to undergo the legitimate notification cautiously and ensure that they fulfil all of the eligibility standards earlier than making it to the exam. Below is the link provided to check the official notification stats: