- Team Edural
SBI Apprentice exam acts as a recruitment procedure to enrol eligible and befitting prospective SBI employees into a training or apprenticeship period. This apprenticeship strives to test your skills, in turn deciding your future employment at SBI. Thousands dream of clearing the SBI Apprentice examination every year, but it’s only the best who prepare and show resilience to be worthy of the vacant positions.
Due to the pandemic, many of the previously scheduled dates stand altered, but here are the details you might need:
SBI Apprentice 2021 At A Glance
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Local Language Test, Medical Test|
SBI Apprentice 2021 Notification
As per advertisement number CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07 and its later updates, SBI has announced a few important details about the SBI Apprentice exam 2021. You can view it here.
SBI Apprentice Exam Dates 2021
You can find all the information regarding important dates here in the table below:
|SBI Apprentice Notification Date||5 July 2021|
|Start Date for Online Application||6 July 2021|
|Last Date for Online Application||26 July 2021|
|Written Exam Date||August 2021 (tentative)|
|Local Language Test Date||To be notified|
|Medical Examination Date||To be notified|
|Final SBI Apprentice 2021 Result||To be notified|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Apprentice Posts
- Educational Qualification: You must have a minimum of a graduate degree qualification of three years or its equivalent to qualify for SBI Apprentice 2021.
- Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Note: Government-mandated age relaxation guidelines will be followed for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates.
SBI Apprentice Exam Application Fee
|Name of Category||Application Fee|
SBI Apprentice 2021 Application Form
It had been notified that the SBI Apprentice online applications are available from the following dates:
6 July 2021 to 26 July 2021
You could apply for SBI Apprentice recruitment 2021 here.
Steps to Apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
If you are planning to sit for the SBI Apprentice exam of 2021, here’s the application procedure you need to follow diligently:
- Go to the official website and register yourself with your personal and contact details.
- Fill out the SBI Apprentice application form 2021.
- Upload the required scanned photographs and documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Keep a copy of the submitted form for future reference.
The admit cards for the SBI Apprentice exam 2021 are yet to be released by the officials. Keep checking the official website to get access to the admit cards.
List of Vacancies
You can find more about the number of vacancies below:
SBI Apprentice 2021 Reservation List
The reservation list for SBI Apprentice entails reserving seats for the different categories of candidates appearing for the exam. SBI Apprentice Exam 2021 follows the same reservation rules as mandated by the Government of India.
To know more about the vacant seats and reservation guidelines, visit the SBI official site.
SBI Apprentice Selection Process
The SBI Apprentice 2021 recruitment takes place in the following steps:
- Written Test
- Local Language Test
- Medical Examination
SBI Apprentice 2021 Exam Pattern
The pattern for the SBI Apprentice 2021 written exam is:
|Topic||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 min|
|General English||25||25||15 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 min|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 min|
Note: If you possess your 10th or 12th standard mark sheet or pass certificate proving your skills in a specific local language, you don't need to sit for the Local Language Test.
SBI Apprentice Exam 2021 Syllabus
The SBI Apprentice exam 2021 syllabus looks like this:
|Quantitative Aptitude||Computer Awareness||Reasoning||English Language||Financial / General Awareness|
|Quadratic Equations||MS PowerPoint||Spatial Orientation||Tenses||Books and Authors|
|Bar Graph||Basic of Computers||Syllogistic Reasoning||Vocabulary||Sports|
|Area||Computer Abbreviations||Similarities And Differences||Antonyms||Important Days|
|HCF LCM||Modern-day Technology||Arithmetical Number Series||Grammar||Budget and Five-Year Plans|
|Profit & Loss||Computer Organization||Non-Verbal Series||Error Correction/ Recognition||Science – Inventions and Discoveries|
|Simple & Compound Interest||LAN||Analysis||Comprehension||National and International Organizations|
|Average||Shortcuts||Observation||Subject-Verb Agreement||Current Affairs|
|Time & Speed||MS Excel||Problem Solving||Synonyms||Awards and Honours|
|Simplification||Input & Output Device||Discrimination||Proficiency in Language||Major Economic News|
|Time & Work||Memory||Decision Making||Vocabulary|
|Pie Chart||Modem||Relationship Concepts||Adverb|
|Problem On Ages||Basic knowledge of MS word||Verbal And Figure Classification||Preposition|
|Number Series||Generations of computer||Statement Conclusion||Verb|
|Pictorial Graph||WAN||Analogies||Unseen Passage|
|Percentage||Arithmetic Reasoning||Fill in the Blanks|
|Coding And Decoding|
SBI Apprentice 2021 Result
The results for the SBI Apprentice exam 2021 are yet to be released by the officials. Keep checking the official website to know the result dates when they are uploaded.
SBI Apprentice Exam 2021 Cut-offs
|Category||Tentative Cut Off Marks (Out of 100)|
|EWS||71 to 77|
|OBC||67 to 64|
|SC||62 to 68|
|ST||57 to 63|
The official cut off list for 2021 is yet to be released.
SBI Apprentice Job Profile
Here’s what the SBI Apprentice recruitment posts primarily include:
- Assist in the administrative duties of Punjab, including but not limited to checking files and papers related to government orders.
- Partake in developmental as well as social welfare schemes.
- Strive to maintain peace and integrity among the masses.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment Salary Details
Here's how the SBI Apprentice employment pay scale looks like:
- Year 1: INR 15,000
- Year 2: INR 16,500
- Year 3: INR 19,000/
Note that SBI apprentices won't have access to allowances or benefits.
SBI Apprentice 2021 Exam Analysis
These are the key topics that were noticed frequenting the SBI Apprentice exam papers:
- Information Technology and its applications
- General Knowledge/Awareness on current National issues
- Logical Reasoning
- Mathematical ability
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Mental ability
- Analytical ability
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Basic Numeracy and Data Interpretation
Be thorough with each of these topics, and keep track of time.
The SBI Apprentice 2021 exam is not hard, but preparation is key. If you are familiar with current affairs, you are good to go!
SBI Apprentice Preparation Tips
Here are a few tips to help you prepare for the SBI Apprentice 2021 Exam:
- Every topic is equally important in the SBI Apprentice exam, so never skip any topic.
- Study the economic trends, history, geography, and polity from an Indian and international perspective.
- Practice last years question papers from the official website.
- Practice your speaking skills for the interview.
- Read State-specific newspapers.
SBI Apprentice Question Papers
Here are a few previous years question papers for SBI Apprentice:
For more previous years question papers, visit the official SBI Apprentice website.
SBI Apprentice 2021 Books
|Name of Books||Author/Publication|
|Objective General English||R.S. Agarwal and Vikas Agarwal|
|Descriptive General English||S.P. Bakshi and Richa Sharma|
|High School English Grammar and Composition||Wren & Martin|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|Objective General English||SP Bakshi (Arihant Publication)|
|Banking Awareness||Arihant Publication|
|General Knowledge||Lucent Publication|
|Mirror of Common Errors Banking Awareness||N.S.Toor|
|Handbook of Banking Information||N.S.Toor|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal||BS Sijwali & Indu Sijwali|
|A modern approach to verbal Reasoning||R.S Agarwal|
|How to Crack Test of Reasoning||Arihant Publication|
SBI Apprentice Study Plan
Here's how you should plan your study hours to make to most out of them:
- Your mind should be fresh while sitting down to study. There should be as few distractions as possible.
- Divide your focus on your speaking skills and your theoretical knowledge.
- Make sure you have the previous years' papers and a few mock test centres around, to sit for practice tests.
- Keep your eyes and ears open so that you are always up to date with current affairs. This is one of the best ways to learn. Watch news channels, read newspapers and magazines.
- If reading too many books get exhausting, switch to alternative modes of learning that are more interesting: watch videos related to your study topics, find out movies and literary works pertaining to the core themes that will help you learn without sitting down and burying your head in a book.
Keeping track of the SBI Apprentice exam 2021 details will help you inch closer to your dream employment at SBI. Make sure you note down your application number and pay the application fee in time.
Arrange for proper internet connectivity and a working mobile/PC to successfully register yourself and submit your online application form. Go through the syllabi and exam patterns carefully to ace the SBI Apprentice 2021 exam with flying colours!