- Team Edural
The North Central Railway is known for being one of the largest employment sectors in the nation. One of the positions offered by the North Central Railway is that of an apprentice. Thousands are recruited for the post annually. Similarly, this year North Central Railway has announced a vacancy for no less than 1664 posts.
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 At A Glance
|Name||North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting Body||North Central Railway|
|Number of Vacancies||1664|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Matriculation marks + ITI exam score|
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification
As per the notification dated 27 July 2021, North Central Railway has announced 1664 vacancies for the posts of an apprentice, which you can check out here.
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification release||27 July 2021|
|North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment online application portal opens||2 August 2021|
|Last date to Apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021||1 September 2021|
|North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Merit List 2021||to be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Candidates must have a Matriculation degree in any field of study from a government-recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
Candidates must also have an ITI certificate in the trade of their choice.
- Lower Age Limit: 15 years
- Upper Age Limit: 24 years
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
How to Apply for North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment.
- Click on the "Register" option.
- Fill in your basic details such as name, address, phone number etc.
- Verify the OTP to confirm your communication details.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment application form.
- Fill in your particulars carefully.
- Upload a clear, scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Make the application fee payment.
- Take a printout of your application and fee receipt for reference.
- Once the registration is successful, you will receive the confirmation by SMS or email.
List of Vacancies
Here are the vacancies for the North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Reservation List
The North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment will follow Government-mandated reservation policies. Candidates are advised to check the official notification here to get a thorough idea about the reservation policy.
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process 2021
The selection process for the North Central Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2021 consists of the aggregate of the candidates' Matriculation marks and the score secured in the ITI examination.
Note: There will be no written exam or viva for the North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment.
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Merit List
North Central Railway is yet to release the merit list for the Apprentice Recruitment 2021. The merit list will take into account a candidate's Matriculation marks and the score obtained in the ITI examination, with equal weightage to both.
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Job Profile
Here are the duties that a North Central Railway Apprentice must perform once hired:
- Assisting in the day-to-day functions of the North Central Railway.
- Overseeing the smooth transitioning of passengers.
- Following the schemes and policies introduced by the Indian Government.
- Ensuring the security of passengers.
- Maintaining the ethics of Indian Railways while learning the tools of the trade.
- Running errands and following instructions as and when required by supervisors.
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Salary Details
Apprentices are instructed to undergo a training period of 1 year, during which period they qualify for a fixed stipend as decided by the concerned State governments. Candidates can expect stipends ranging from INR 18,000 to INR 56,900 approximately.
Candidates are well-advised to check the official website regularly for further updates and notifications regarding North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021. The payment ID is crucial, so it must be kept handy after paying for the form.
Candidates must avoid unnecessary stress. After all, the mind is strongest when it's relaxed. With that said, aspirants must always have faith in the hard work they have put into their Matriculation and ITI exam. All the best!