- Team Edural
The Netaji Subhas University of Technology is a Centre of Higher Technical Education looking for Young, Energetic, Dynamic & Result oriented candidates for the following posts. The posts include Junior Steno, Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, Junior Mechanic, Senior Technical Assistant, Assistant Store Keeper, Library Assistant, Jr. Programmer & Technical Assistant, Head Clerk. **** Interested candidates may apply online only. The online submission of the application opens from 27.06.2021 to 31.07.2021. Another mode of application, i.e. manual/ paper applications, will not be entertained.
|Name of organisation||Netaji Subhas University of Technology|
|Advertisement No.||NSUT/NON TEACHING/2021/02|
|Job Name||Lower Division Clerk, Junior Steno, Upper Division Clerk, Library Assistant, Junior Mechanic, Head Clerk, Senior Technical Assistant & Other Post|
|Starting Date of the Online Application||27th June 2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||31st July 2021|
NSUT IMPORTANT DATES:
|Notification Release Date||27th June 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27th June 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||31st July 2021|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees||To be announced|
|Date of Exam||To be announced|
NSUT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Education qualification criteria-
|Sl. No.||Name of Posts||Education Qualifications|
|1||Lower Division Clerk–(LDC)||i) 12th Class/ equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. (ii) A typing speed of a minimum of 35 wpm in English on a Computer.|
|2||Junior Stenographer||(i) 12th class pass/ equivalent from a recognized Board/ University. (ii) Skill Test Norms: Dictation-10 minutes at minimum 80 wpm Minimum 35 wpm in typing in English on Computer.|
|3||Upper Division Clerk- (UDC)||(i) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Board or University, or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. ii) A typing speed of at least 35 words per minute in English on a Computer.|
|4||Library Assistant||(i) B.Com./B.A./B.Sc. With a certificate in Library Science from a recognized University/ Institute & working knowledge of Computer. Bachelor degree in Library Sciences or Diploma in Library Science with two years full-time experience in Library management & Working knowledge of Computers. Working knowledge of Computer.|
|5||Senior Technical Assistant (STA)||(i) For Diploma with five years of Experience in relevant field or discipline or B.Tech/BE in a relevant field/discipline.|
|6||Head Clerk||(i) Graduation from a recognized university. (ii) Typing speed of at least 35 words per minute in English on Computer. (iii) Knowledge of computers and essential office software tools like Windows, Excel, etc.|
|7||Junior Mechanic||(i) For Engineering Department ITI in relevant field & two years experience in relevant field, or Degree/Diploma in Engineering in the appropriate area.|
|8||Assistant Store Keeper||(i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University (ii) A typing speed of minimum 35 words per minute in English on Computer.|
|9||Junior Programmer||M.Tech (with specialization in Computer Software Engineering/Science/IT) or MCA, Master in Computer Application.|
|10||Technical Assistant||For Engineering Departments State Board Diploma/ ** equivalent in the relevant or an ** allied) subject/field with Two years of Industrial or Laboratory Experience in the desired trade, or B.Tech/BE in relevant field/discipline. For Physics & Chemistry Departments B.Sc. with two years Experience OR M.Sc. in relevant field.|
The lower age limit for various Non Teaching posts at NSUT is 18 years & the maximum is 27 years for all the posts except STA, Head Clerk & Junior Programmer, which is 30 years maximum. The relaxation given is as follows:
|Sl. No.||Categories||Extent of age concession|
|2||OBC (Delhi)||3 years|
|4||SC/ST + PWD||15 years|
|5||PWD + OBC (Delhi)||13 years|
|6||Govt. Servants||For Group B post: – Up to 5 years for Group B posts (which are in the same line/ allied cadres & where a relationship could be)|
NSUT APPLICATION FEE:
SC/ ST/ PwD candidates applying for unreserved posts are required to pay processing fees only.
|Category||Group ‘C’||Group ‘B’|
|UR/ EWS/ OBC||Application fee- Rs. 400 + Processing fee- Rs. 800||Application fee- Rs. 1000 + Processing fee- Rs. 1000|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Processing Fee- 800||Processing fee- Rs. 1000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- Go to their official website, “nsit.ac.in”.
- Click Recruitment under the Useful Links section, or the notification is scrolled on the homepage.
- Select the Advertisement for Non-Teaching positions at NSUT.
- View the notice carefully & check the eligibility.
- If you are eligible, then apply for NSUT jobs through online mode.
- Enter the details correctly & then make the payment.
- Check the details once more & then click submit button.
NSUT ADMIT CARD:
After completing the last date, the higher officials will announce the Netaji Subhas University of Technology Admit Card 2021. The NSUT Non-Teaching Admit Card 2021 contains the name of the contenders and the exam date, and a lot more information is provided on the hall ticket.
- Examination timings.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Application Number.
- Name of the Exam
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Test Centre Details.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Reporting Time to the Exam
- Gender of the Applicant
- Examination Conducting Board Name
- Registration Number.
- Examination Date.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the invigilator.
- Important Instructions for the Exam.
- Category of the candidate.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||35|
|Upper Division Clerk||08|
|Senior Technical Assistant||03|
|Assistant Store Keeper||01|
NSUT RESERVATION LIST:
Reservation benefits will be available to EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD under the instructions/ orders/ circulars issued occasionally by the government of Delhi.
NSUT SELECTION PROCESS:
- The selection will be made through computer-based examinations & skill tests/laboratory practical tests & interviews wherever applicable.
- Based on the examination Marks scored, candidates who will obtain minimum cut-off qualifying marks will be shortlisted for skill test/Laboratory practical test and personal Interview, whichever is applicable in the order of merit. The number of candidates to be considered for private interview/skill test/Laboratory practical test will typically be six times the number of vacancies notified.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the written exam will be 50% for General (UR) / EWS/OBC and 45% for SC/ST / PwD candidates.
- The final selection will be the basis of the total marks scored by the candidate in the Computer Based Online Examination & skill test/Laboratory practical test & Interview if applicable.
- For Group ‘C’ posts, 75% weightage will be given for Computer Based Online Examination Score & 25% weightage for the skill test/Laboratory practical test. For Group ‘B’ posts, 50% weightage will be given for Computer Based Online Examination, 25% weightage for Skill test & 25% weightage for Interview.
NSUT EXAM PATTERN:
Exam Pattern for the Written Examination is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective/ Subjective Type.
- We will provide a detailed Exam Pattern soon.
The results of shortlisted candidates shall be released by the Netaji Subhas University of Technology after completing the examination.
|Lower Division Clerk||INR 5,200 to INR 20,200|
|Junior Stenographer||INR 5,200 to INR 20,200|
|Upper Division Clerk||INR 5,200 to INR 20,200|
|Library Assistant||INR 5,200 to INR 20,200|
|Junior Mechanic||INR 5,200 to INR 20,200|
|Head Clerk||INR 9,300 to INR 34,800|
|Senior Technical Assistant||INR 9,300 to INR 34,800|
|Jr. Programmer||INR 9,300 to INR 34,800|
|Assistant Store Keeper||INR 5,200 to INR 20,200|
|Technical Assistant||INR 5,200 to INR 20,200|
NSUT PREPARATION TIPS:
- Candidates must, first of all, analyze the complete syllabus of the examination. Understanding the syllabus & dividing the time according to that is the most crucial step while preparing.
- Candidates can download the previous years' papers on the official site & practice them thoroughly before appearing for the final examination. This will help the candidates understand the paper pattern and the types of questions asked in the exam.
NSUT STUDY PLAN:
Start where you are: If you think you are ready with your preparation plans for the examination, start with the topics you are not good at before it's too late. As the saying goes, 'Do not try to climb all the steps in one go'. Start the points, which require great significance now as you decide.
Use what you have: You shall not look for all-inclusive learning resources to prepare for the exam.
Do what you can: Be confident. Do what you can & Invest your heart & soul out. Eventually, success will be at your doorstep, for as they say, 'The starting point of all achievement is desire'.
It starts with the mindset of the right amount of optimism to get there, you are one edge near your dream job today, and there are many reasons we believe in you; best wishes!
Link leading to official notification- click here.