- Team Edural
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has released a total of 173 vacancies for this post; in this, you will be recruited only according to your educational qualification. Online applications for this post will start from 01 September 2021 & the last date to apply is 30 September 2021 on the website. If you apply after 30 September, your form will not be accepted.
Candidates applying for Junior Engineer etc., shall submit their form as soon as possible. This is national level recruitment & you can apply from any state. For this, the notification has been issued online on its official website. If you want, you can also check by visiting the official website for more information about this.
|Organization name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation [NHPC]|
|Post name||Junior Engineer (Electrical), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Mechanical), Assistant Rajbhasha Officer, Senior Medical Officer & Senior Accountant.|
|Job location||PAN India|
|Advt.No.||NH/ Rectt/ 02/ 2021|
|Online Application starts||1 September 2021|
|Online Application ends||30 September 2021|
|Admit Card release date||To be notified|
|NHPC JE Examination date 2021||To be notified|
If you wish to apply for the Senior Medical Officer post, your age must be 18 to 33 years. For Assistant Rajbhasha Officer, your age mu be between 18 to 35 years. For all other posts, the age must be 18 years 30 years only to submit your form.
Candidates must be aware that they will be recruited based on their educational qualifications only. The different academic qualifications have been fixed for all the posts; you can fill your form if your qualification is according to that.
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Electrical Engineering diploma with 60% marks from recognized Government Institute & also Auto CAD knowledge.|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Engineering diploma with 60% marks from recognized Government Institute & also Auto CAD knowledge.|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Engineering diploma with 60% marks from recognized Government Institute & also Auto CAD knowledge.|
|Senior Accountant||CA/ CMA Intermediate pass candidates can apply easily.|
|Senior Medical Officer||MBBS Degree pass candidates can apply easily & no percentage is fixed.|
|Assistant Rajbhasha Officer||Master’s Degree in Hindi & English as an elective subject with 60% marks from recognized Indian University.|
HOW TO APPLY:
- Visit www.nhpcindia.com & apply through the online application portal available in the section "Career" with us. A candidate must hold a valid E-mail id & mobile number, which shall be active throughout the method as required for any further notification.
- Carefully read all instructions given on the website to ensure your eligibility before applying.
- Fill the online application form with relevant details & submit it. After successful submission, the system shall generate an application ID, kept & used for further communication.
- Scanned copies of the subsequent documents should be kept ready by applying online registration for attachment: Matriculation/ secondary school certificate as proof of DOB. Complete set of mark sheets in support of qualification. Caste certificate in the format prescribed by the Government of India. In OBC candidates, the community certificate should have been issued within six months before registration. Disability certificate (if applicable) issued by Competent Authority.
- Upload the latest photograph & signature as per instructions given in the online application portal.
- Take out the print of your registration form generated by the system in duplicate with a Unique application ID for future references.
Admit card is a document utilized to identify the person who is applying for the provided posts. The Admit Card is issued by the Concerned Organization (NHPC in this case) conducting any Exam/ Interview. Though the admit cards are not released yet, they will soon be released on the official website of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited. Candidates can fetch their admit cards from the official website of NHPC. Here's how you can fetch your admit cards.
- Candidates visit the official website of NHPC.
- Open the Notification for a related post displayed on the screen.
- Now, Find the "Download Admit Card" option.
- Login with your provisional id & password.
- Click on the option which says "download admit card" & submit.
- Download & print the admit card for future references.
NHPC has issued different vacancies for different posts & you will be recruited accordingly on this post. The organization has issued these vacancies and complete information will be made available to you in our article.
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||34|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||68|
|3.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||34|
|4.||Senior Medical Officer||13|
|5.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||31|
|7.||Assistant Rajbhasha Officer||07|
|Senior Medical Officer||0||2||0||5|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||0||0||0||0|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||0||1||0||0|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||0||0||0||0|
|Senior Medical Officer||0||4||0||0||2|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||11||28||4||6||19|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||4||15||3||3||8|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||5||15||2||3||6|
The candidates who have registered online with NHPC & have filled all the requisite information shall be provisionally permitted to appear for the computer-based online test. Based on the merit of the Online Test, the ultimate shortlisted candidates will be offered an "Offer of Appointment".
|Topic||No. of Questions|
|Concerned Discipline (Part-I)||140|
For Sr. Medical Officer/JE (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) & Sr. Accountant:
|Type of exam||Objective|
|Type of questions||MCQs|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Total number of marks||200|
|Marks for each question||1|
|Duration of exam||180 minutes|
|Medium of exam||Hindi & English|
For Assistant Rajbhasha Officer Post (110 Questions):
|Type of exam||Objective & Descriptive|
|Type of questions||MCQs & subjective|
|Total number of questions||110|
|Total number of marks||200|
|Marks for each question (MCQ & Descriptive)||1 & 10|
|Duration of exam||180 minutes|
|Medium of exam||Hindi & English|
|Negative marking||0.25 & no negative marking for descriptive questions.|
|General Awareness||National Issues, International Relations, Current Events, Sport Events in the World, Books & Authors, Famous Personalities, Geography of India, History of India, General Science, Polity of India, Everyday Science, Economics, Scientific Research, Constitution.|
|Reasoning||Direction Sense, Inequality, Blood Relation, Syllogism, Order and rank, Alpha Numeric Series, Seating Arrangement, Puzzle, Coding & Decoding, Input & Output, Tabulation, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning.|
|Concerned Discipline||Medicine, Civil Engineering, Finance, Law, Communication, Geophysicist, Company Secretary, Earth Quake, Geo-Technical, Electrical, Safety Environment, Mechanical etc.|
The list of shortlisted candidates for various posts shall be uploaded to the official website of NHPC. Candidates are advised to keep checking the official website once the online computer-based test is over.
|Post Name||Salary [IDA]|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||INR 29,600 – INR 1,19,500/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||INR 29,600 – INR 1,19,500/-|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||INR 29,600 – INR 1,19,500/-|
|Senior Medical Officer||INR 60,000 – INR 1,80,000/-|
|Assistant Rajbhasha Officer||INR 40,000 – INR 1,40,000/-|
|Senior Accountant||INR 29,000 – INR 1,19,500/-|
- Junior engineers develop plans & calculate a variety of elements within an engineering project following the supervision of a senior engineer.
- Manage project workflow, provide direct day-to-day support & oversight of project elements & develop project schedules & deliverable timelines.
- Provide direct/ indirect Engineering support - submitting documentation to officials, gathering data for permit applications, etc.
- Prepare progress reports & present them to senior engineers & other personnel.
- One of the significant roles of Junior Engineers is to promote coordination & collaboration among team members that involve contractors, technicians & other junior engineers.
- Revise through your notes which you have previously made at the time of your preparation. Do know to go for in-between revising. This will occupy more time & patience.
- Although the end weeks can be the chaotic ones, a calm & planned approach is all that is needed.
- In the last few days, engage in more mock tests as much as possible. This will increase your confidence & give you a look at your weaknesses.
- Please do not call it a day on co-curricular activities. It is vitally important to indulge in things other than learning for a while to revive the mind.
- Eating healthy & getting an adequate amount of sleep should never be compromised. A fresh & healthy mind is a prerequisite for a great start!
Start early: Starting preparing for the NHPC JE RECRUITMENT 2021 examination in the early phase helps you plan your studies & a suitable material, which one must have to crack the examination.
Get thorough with the syllabus & exam pattern: You must go through the exam Syllabus & pattern, as your preparation will be based entirely on these two things. Good knowledge of the exam pattern gives you an idea about how to move ahead with exam preparation.
Know the weightage of your vital subjects: Information about the topic distribution in the question paper is an excellent strategy to be adapted. It helps you know the weightage of strong & weak areas & help you prepare accordingly. You can go through the previous question papers to see the weightage of portions &, consequently, concentrate on those topics which appear to have more questions & weightage in the question paper.
Usage of Reference Books is necessary: Many books are often named for sources by previous toppers, which would help preparation. While the students can use the textbooks for studying, it is recommended that extra books be looked into to boost & make your concepts strong.
Revision is the Principal Keyword: The most critical part of preparing for the NHPC JE RECRUITMENT Exam is often revising. One should not be under any impression that revision will be done once the whole syllabus is finished. It's entirely wrong to revise after studying any topics or concepts or subjects not to forget what was absorbed. The revision will help in the understanding of the topics or concepts & make you more competent. It is also prudent to make notes that you can refer to later near the exam during revision. Also, solve the last 10 years' paper & check with solutions to avoid minor blunders. Doing this contributes highly to your preparation.
Kindly pay attention and keep track of the dates written above. Carefully read about the exam pattern precisely. Remember, you are one step closer to your calling today!