- Team Edural
The NBE or the National Board of Examination has opened many vacancies for the roles of senior and junior assistants and junior accountants. As such, it remains one of the more prestigious exams to qualify in India.
NBE Recruitment Examination 2021 Notification
As per the notification dated 1 June 2021, NBE has announced 42 vacancies for the posts of assistant and account.
NBE Recruitment Examination 2021 Important Dates
|NBE Recruitment 2021 Notification release||1 June 2021|
|NBE Recruitment online application portal opens||15 July 2021|
|Last date to Apply Online for NBE Recruitment 2021||14 August 2021|
|NBE Recruitment Admit card release||to be announced|
|NBE Recruitment CBT Exam Date 2021||20 September 2021|
|NBE Recruitment Skill Test||to be announced|
|NBE Recruitment Result 2021||to be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for NBE Recruitment Examination 2021
- Candidates must have completed graduation in any field from a government-recognized University.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 from a government-recognized institute with proficiency in Computer Operations and basic software packages.
- Candidates must have completed graduation in either Math, Statistics, or Commerce from a government-recognized University.
- Lower Age Limit: 18 years
- Upper Age Limit: 27 years
|Ex-Servicemen/PwD Ex-Servicemen||3 years|
|Divorced women/ Widows/ Women legally separated (not remarried)||Up to 35 years|
NBE Recruitment Examination 2021 Application Fee
|General/OBC||INR 1500 + GST|
How to Apply for NBE Recruitment Examination 2021
- Visit the official website of NBE.
- Click on the "Register" option.
- Fill in your basic details such as name, address, phone number etc.
- Verify the OTP to confirm your communication details.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the NBE Recruitment application form.
- Fill in your particulars carefully.
- Upload a clear, scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Make the application fee payment.
- Take a printout of your application and fee receipt for reference.
- Once the registration is successful, you will receive the confirmation by SMS or email.
NBE Recruitment Examination 2021 Admit card
After filling the application form, eligible candidates can access the admit card from the official NBE website. As of yet, there has been no update on the release date of admit cards.
List of Vacancies
Here are the vacancies for the NBE Recruitment 2021 exam:
NBE Recruitment Examination 2021 Reservation List
The NBE Recruitment examination will follow Government-mandated reservation policies. No separate official reservation list has been released prior to the examination. Check the official website for more information.
NBE Recruitment Selection Process 2021
The selection process consists of a Computer-Based Test, a Skill Test, followed by a counselling session.
NBE Recruitment Examination 2021 Pattern
Here's a breakdown of the weightage that each section carries:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
Note: The total duration for the exam is 180 minutes.
NBE Recruitment Examination 2021 Syllabus
The overall syllabus includes the following:
|General Intelligence||Number Ranking, Figurative Classification, Classification, Blood Relations, Arrangements, Arithmetical Reasoning, Mathematical Operations, Venn diagrams, Number Series, Figural Pattern, Cubes and Dice, Analogies, Non-Verbal Series, Coding-Decoding, Logical Venn Diagrams, Directions, Number, Ranking and Time Sequence|
|Reasoning||Alphanumeric Series, Puzzles, Venn Diagrams, Matching Definitions, Statement and Conclusion, Statement and Argument, Logical Deduction, Making Judgments, Letter and Symbol Series, Verbal Classification, Essential Part, Theme Detection, Cause and Effect, Analogies, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Problems|
|General Awareness||Indian History, Politics, General Science, Agriculture, Space, Economy, Awards, Environment, Current Affairs, Countries, Capitals, and Currencies, States and Capitals, Important Appointments, Summits and Head Quarters, Static GK, Geography, Arts, Culture, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agriculture, Sports|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Simplification and Approximation, Quadratic Equations, Simple Equations, Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F, Averages, Profit and Loss, Pipes and Cisterns, Probability, Permutations and Combinations, Mensuration, Volumes, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Problems on Trains, Ratio and Proportion, Mixtures and Allegations, Percentages, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Partnership, Indices and Surds, Races and Games, Boats and Streams, Problems on Areas, Problems on Ages, Odd Man Out|
|English Comprehension||Verbs, Adjectives, Clauses, Grammar, Spot the error, Synonyms and Antonyms, Vocabulary, Fill in the blanks, One-word substitutions, Idioms and phrases, Verbal Comprehension passage, Sentence structure, Spellings, Improvement passage, Detecting Misspelt words|
NBE Recruitment Examination 2021 Results
The NBE Recruitment 2021 examination results are yet to be released. Candidates are advised to keep checking the official website for their results.
NBE Recruitment Examination 2021 Cut-off
The following table shows the cut-off ranks for 2020. 2021 cut-offs will be updated as they are released on the official website.
|Category||Senior Assistant||Junior Accountant||Junior Assistant|
|OBC: Non-Creamy layer||165.00||145.25||149.25|
NBE Recruitment Job Profile
Here are the duties that an NBE officer must perform once hired:
- Coordinating daily agendas
- Planning appointments and events
- Creating reports regularly
- Updating internal databases
- Making travel arrangements
- Managing phone calls and emails
- Responding to senior managers’ queries promptly
- Facilitating internal communication channels
- Maintaining accounts and tax returns
- Administering and overseeing payrolls
- Supervising income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and analyzing reports, business agendas, budgets, and financial statements
- Financial forecasting
- Risk analysis
NBE Recruitment Salary Details
|Senior Assistant||Level 7||INR 44,900 to INR 1,42, 400|
|Junior Assistant||Level 2||INR 19,900 to INR 63,200|
|Junior Accountant||Level 4||INR 25,500 to INR 81,100|
NBE Recruitment Examination Analysis
The sections that will feature in the NBE Recruitment 2021 paper are:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
Here are a few points that candidates must remember:
- There will be a Computer-Based Test.
- The test will be of 200 marks in total.
- A duration of 180 minutes will be allotted.
- Each of the 4 sections will contain 50 questions each.
- For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded 1 mark.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted.
Here's a detailed overview of the difficulty level:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Easy
- General Awareness: Easy to Moderate
- Quantitative Aptitude: Moderate
- English Comprehension: Easy to Moderate
Preparation Tips for NBE Recruitment Examination 2021
Candidates preparing for NBE Recruitment Examination 2021 are well-advised to do the following:
- Solving practice/mock papers will help candidates gauge their preparations well. Getting into a habit of solving 1 model paper a day is a good way of keeping oneself prepared before the exam.
- Focusing on all-round development instead of studying solely from books is an important part of NBE Recruitment preparations. Candidates should make use of online trial tests and study guides to gain that competitive edge.
- Keeping an eye on current affairs and local and international news is a big part of learning organically. Working smart is equally important as working hard.
NBE Recruitment Previous Years Question Papers
Candidates can find some previous question papers by following these links:
Candidates can check out the official website for more details on previous years papers.
Recommended Books for NBE Recruitment Examination 2021
|Better English||Norman Lewis|
|Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal|
|Objective General English||R.S. Agarwal|
|A People’s Constitution||Rohit De|
|A New Approach to Reasoning||B.S. Sijwali|
|High School English Grammar, and Composition||Wren & Martin|
|Data interpretation||R.S. Agarwal|
|Analytical Reasoning||M.K. Pandey|
|Logical Reasoning||Arun Sharma|
Study Plan for NBE Recruitment Examination 2021
Any candidate interested in cracking NBE Recruitment should plan to do the following:
- Read books on English phrases and idioms.
- Practice relevant quizzes regularly.
- Studying annual knowledge encyclopedias such as the Manorama Yearbook is an excellent way to keep in touch with the various important national and international events in a year.
- Get into a habit of reading newspapers daily, especially The Hindu.
- Keep in touch with the PIB (Public Information Bureau) updates.
- Get into a daily routine and always begin your preparations early.
Candidates are advised to carry all necessary documents to the exam center. Furthermore, candidates should positively bring the following:
- Admit Card
- Government-issued ID for identity verification.
Make sure to keep checking the official website for any new notifications regarding NBE Recruitment 2021. Keep your payment ID handy after paying for your form, as it may be necessary in case of discrepancies. Start preparations as early as possible and avoid unnecessary stress. Remember, the mind is strongest when it's relaxed. With that said, have faith in your preparations and the hard work you've put in. All the best!