- Team Edural
NPSC is also known as Nagaland Public Service Commission. The State of Nagaland conducts this examination. This examination is conducted to choose the candidates for the various administrative positions of the Nagaland government.
NPSC 2021 HIGHLIGHTS:
|Full-Form||Nagaland Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||To be Notified|
|Mode of Selection||Preliminary Examination, Mains Exam, and Interview|
NPSC 2021 IMPORTANT DATES:
|Notification Release Date||To be notified|
|Start Date to Apply||To be notified|
|Last Date to Apply||To be notified|
|Prelims Admit Card Release Date||To be notified|
|Prelims Exam Date||To be notified|
|Prelims Result Date||To be notified|
|Mains Admit Card Release Date||To be notified|
|Mains Exam Date||To be notified|
|Mains Result Date||To be notified|
|Interview/Viva-Voce Date||To be notified|
NPSC 2021 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- The candidate applying for this examination needs to be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must have a graduation degree from any recognized university.
- The age limit should be between 21 to 30 years.
- Candidates having any other three-year qualification that is similar & equivalent to graduation can also apply.
- There is an age relaxation of five years for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category.
- The candidates appearing for the NPSC examination serving in some other government positions are also offered the age relaxation equal to the number of years for them to retire from their service. The number of years in service yet, cannot exceed five years.
- The candidate can take as many attempts as preferable; the only significant thing is that they will have to adhere to the upper age limit.
NPSC 2021 APPLICATION FEE:
Candidates may make payment by cash a sum of INR 350, of which INR 310 is for examination & convenience fee & additional INR 40, for CSC service charge, which includes scanning, filling up e-Form, and transaction fees.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NPSC 2021:
- Go to the official website.
- Look for the examination link.
- Click on the online application form.
- The application form has two parts.
- In part 1 of the application form, the candidates need to fill in their personal information.
- Then you need to submit the form & which gives you a reference id.
- Then to move on to part two of the application form. Here you will have to submit all the essential documents & also include scanned signatures & photos.
- Now, the application fee also needs to be paid.
- Once the payment is made, the form cannot be modified. Therefore, checking all the necessary details twice before submitting would be a wise thing to do.
NPSC 2021 ADMIT CARD:
Admit card is an essential document, candidates must carry with them to the examination hall. The admit card has the necessary details related to the exam. These may include reference id, exam duration, venue of the examination & the candidate's name. Moreover, candidates should also have a photocopy of their admit card to be there with them throughout. To download the admit card, follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, the candidate will have to visit the official website.
- Then there will be a link & the candidate will get an option to download the admit card from there.
- You will have to provide all the necessary details.
- If all the details are correct, then the admit card will be displayed.
- Candidates should take a print of the admit card.
- If the candidate finds a mistake in the admit card, they need to contact the concerned authority immediately.
NPSC 2021 VACANCY:
Nagaland Public Service Commission elects the young, dynamic and energetic intenders for the following posts:
|Revenue Inspector||Senior Research Fellow|
|Sub Inspector||Programme Assistant|
|Executive Technical Assistant||Typist|
|Junior Research Fellow||Technical /Non-Technical Posts|
|District Managers Grade A and Grade B||Village Accountant|
|Group D Posts||Deputy General Manager|
|Programme Coordinator||Gazetted Probationer|
|Food and Supply Sub Inspector||Project Coordinators|
|Group A and B Posts||Taluka Development Officer|
|Accounts Clerks||Engineers/ Supervisors|
|Motor Vehicle Inspector||Lecturers|
|Clerkship||Station Fire Officers|
|Station Fire Officers||Staff Nurse|
|Junior and Senior Research Fellow||Drivers|
|Junior Training Officers||Constables|
|Professors||Clerk Cum Typists|
|Sports Persons||General Duty Medical Officers|
|Messenger||Administrative Assistant Officers|
|Assistant Surgeon||Excise Inspectors|
|Assistant Professors||Project Engineer|
|Associate Professors||Assistant Manager|
|Assistant Engineer||Guest Faculty|
|Teaching Assistants||ANM/ MPHW|
|Medical Officer||Veterinary Officer, etc.|
Below, we have given the previous year's vacancy count for candidates to have an idea. Check the table below for details:
|Extra Assistant Commissioner (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade) under Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department.||06|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade) under Home Department, Police Establishment Branch.||02|
|Assistant Election Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Election Department.||03|
|Employment Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Labour & Employment, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Department.||01|
|Assistant Research Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Art & Culture Department.||04|
|Inspector (Class-II Gazetted) under Nagaland Lokayukta Directorate of Investigation.||01|
|Station Superintendent/Enforcement Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Nagaland State Transport Department.||01|
|Secretariat Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department.||25|
|Supply Inspector (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Food & Civil Supply Department.||01|
|Labour Inspector (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Labour & Employment, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Department.||01|
NPSC 2021 RESERVATION LIST:
80% of the vacancies are reserved for the candidates belonging to (a) any Naga tribe, (b) Kuki, (c) Kachari, (d) Garo and (e) Mikir, provided such persons are indigenous inhabitants of the state Nagaland.
NPSC 2021 SELECTION PROCESS:
The NPSC recruitment examination's selection process rests on three different phases. The first will be the preliminary examination, then the mains examination & then finally the interview/ viva-voce/ personality test.
NPSC 2021 EXAM PATTERN:
- The candidates will be offered objective type questions.
- The candidate will be attempting multiple-choice questions.
- The candidates should adequately write the answers on the given OMR sheet.
- There is a maximum of 200 marks distributed to the preliminary examination.
- One-third of marks are deducted for picking the wrong answer.
- There are a total of three papers that the candidates need to attempt for your mains examination.
- Each of the papers will be distributed 200 marks.
- The subjects included are General Studies 1, General Studies 2 & General English.
- The first & the third paper will be descriptive.
- The second paper will have multiple-choice questions.
- One-third of the marks will be deducted for picking the wrong answer.
Marks distribution for Mains exam-
|General Essay, Comprehension, and Grammar.||200|
|General Studies Paper-I (Objective)||200|
|General Studies Paper-II (Descriptive)||200|
- Once the main examination is over, cut-off marks will be decided based on the number of candidates who appeared for the examination & the level of toughness.
- The candidates who pass will be called for the interview round.
- In the interview round, the candidate will be screened based on personality, interpersonal skills, and the suitability of the services.
NPSC 2021 SYLLABUS:
The syllabus of NPSC Recruitment 2021 looks like this:
- The latest news & the General Aptitude questions.
- History & culture of Nagaland.
- Geographical Data of India.
- Indian History.
- Questions based on Science & Technology.
- India's struggle for independence.
- The Indian constitution, administration & politics.
|General English||Questions will be based on two common topics that are favourable either in the political, social or economic spheres.|
|General Studies 1||Indian history, Statistical analysis data, and other state-related details. These may include History, Geography, social & economic features & also Science.|
|General Studies 2||the candidates will have detailed studies on the Indian constitution & administration, politics & laws, rules & regulations, economic structure, functioning of India, fiscal policies & financial growth, organization & the administrational structure of Nagaland.|
NPSC 2021 RESULT:
The Nagaland Public service commission shall release the NPSC 2021 results on their official website. A major task for the candidates after the completion of NPSC 2021 exams would be to regularly check the official website to stay up-to-date.
NPSC 2021 CUT-OFF:
Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) shall release the cut-off for NPSC 2021. NPSC 2021 cut-off is the minimum marks required to be scored by the candidates to get recruited. The authorities also release the minimum qualifying cut-off percentile. The cut-off will be determined on the following aspects-
- Total number of candidates,
- Total number of candidates qualifying for the examination,
- Previous year's cut off trends &
- The difficulty level of the examination.
NPSC 2021 SALARY:
Once the candidates get through all the stages of the NPSC selection process, they will be elected for the post and receive a salary package as per the 7th Pay Commission.
NPSC 2021 PREPARATION TIPS:
- Understand the Nagaland PSC Written Test Syllabus & Exam Pattern precisely.
- Candidates can know the importance of topics based on the weightage of the subjects & topics.
- Depending on the weightage, you should distribute your schedule.
- Start your preparation with the correct NPSC Exam Books, study materials, online resources, e-Books, online mock tests, YouTube videos, etc.
- During the written examination preparation, note down the critical points as the study material.
- Complete your preparation within the scheduled time.
- Practice as many Nagaland PSC Model Question Papers with Solutions as possible.
NPSC 2021 PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS:
Click here to view NCS Main 2013 question paper.
Click here to view NCS Main 2016 question paper.
Click here to view NPSC Prelims 2017 question paper.
Click here to view NPSC Prelims 2018 question paper.
NPSC 2021 RECOMMENDED BOOKS:
For Preliminary exam-
|Medieval and modern history||NCERT Publication|
|Indian National Movement||Bipan Chandra|
|General Mental Ability||Dr. N.K. Porwal|
For Mains exam-
|Superb essay books||Manoj Publication|
|DESCRIPTIVE ENGLISH: (For All Competitive Examinations)||S.J. Thakur|
|General English Essay book||P.N. Joshi|
|Arihant Descriptive General English||S.P. Bakshi and Richa Sharma|
|Objective General English||S.P. Bakshi|
|Idioms & Phrases books for all competitive exam||Roshan Tolani|
NPSC 2021 STUDY PLAN:
- Solve previous year papers- First and foremost, pick one or more unsolved last years' question papers. Try solving them by having yourself the time limit which you are getting in the examination. The main objective of doing this is that aspirants will identify their weak & strong areas. Besides, this will also help you get used to the NPSC exam paper pattern.
- Quality Study- It is suggested to not cramp yourself with a massive bulk of study material from multiple sources. This causes you to end up studying nothing instead. Please remember, in competitive exams like NPSC, quality of study is favored over the quantity of study.
- Test yourselves- Consider engaging in mock tests and current affairs. They help you to excuse extensive study. The literal key to success lies in solving more and more questions from the previous year and mock tests.
- Time Management- Managing time in a well-structured manner is a significant job, both before and after you crack any competitive exam. Let us suppose, reading a question, comprehending and solving at least takes 50 seconds. Practice time management accordingly.
NPSC looks for outstanding personalities possessing great spirits and incredible willpower; we expect you to aspire to become one! Best wishes!