- Team Edural
The MPPSC has released an official notification for the recruitment of 767 new Medical Officers in the state. This is an excellent opportunity for all the medical aspirants in the state! Online registration for MPPSC MO recruitment has already started. The application portal will stay open for registration till 23 July 2021 (midnight).
MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Important dates
|MPPSC MO Notification release||14 June 2021|
|Start date of Online Registration||24 June 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||23 July 2021|
|Last Date to submit hardcopy of the application||05 August 2021|
|Form Correction||01 to 25 July 2021|
|Release of interview schedule||to be announced|
|Announcement of final result||to be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
The applicant should have completed the written and practical parts of the final MBBS examination from a recognised university.
Aspirants aged between 21 and 40 are eligible to apply. The state offers relaxation in the upper age limit to a few categories.
|Applicants from other state/General category||₹ 500|
|SC/ST/PH of MP||₹ 250|
|Correction charges||₹ 50|
Application fee can be paid online through Credit/ Debit card or Net banking.
How to Apply for MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website http://www.mppsc.nic.in/
- Click on the "Apply Online" link.
- Click on the online application form link for Medical Officer Examination (II) 2021.
- Fill in your particulars on the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload your photograph and your signature.
- Finally, submit the completed application form.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Interview Schedule for MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
The Interview schedule will be released on the official website of MPPSC after completing the application process.
The state has announced 767 vacancies for the post of Medical Officer under the Public Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh.
|Category||Vacancy||Seats reserved for female candidates from MP|
Selection Process for MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
The appointment of a medical officer is made based on an interview with the applicant. The Interview will be held for 100 marks. Based on their performance in the medical qualifying examination, a merit list will be prepared by the commission. From the list, candidates about five times the advertised vacancy from each category will be called in for an interview. The commission will prepare a list of candidates with the highest interview scores and make the final appointment based on this list subject to reservations.
Note: If the situation demands, a written exam will be conducted online only. The commission will publish any developments regarding this on the website for applicants notice. In case of an online examination, candidates will have to make a separate payment towards the examination fee. Details will be intimated to candidates.
Examination Pattern and Syllabus
The commission will conduct an online screening test if a surplus of applications is received. As the conduction of written examination is not guaranteed, there is no prescribed syllabus for it as of now. The commission will publish any news regarding Medical Officer recruitment 2021 on the website. We will also update you with any developments. So, stay in touch!
Candidates are advised to stay ahead of any new developments and technologies in the field of medicine. The Interview will test your knowledge and suitability for the job. Here are some topics that the panel can ask in the Interview round:
- General Medicine
- Preventive Social & Community Medicine
- Family Planning
MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Result
The merit list, along with the interview schedule, will be published on the commission's website after the application process ends. After the Interview, the commission will release a list of candidates who have been offered the position of Medical Officer.
Candidates are evaluated for a maximum of 100 marks in the Interview. The minimum qualifying marks for selection is given below-
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks|
|SC/ST/OBC of MP||31%|
Duties and responsibilities include
- Medical attendance of emergencies, outpatients and inpatients
- Medical Examinations
- Treatment and care of patients.
- Providing occupational health service
- General administration of the medical department
- Overseeing the maintenance of the facility
- Ensuring proper infection control and biomedical waste disposal.
|Medical Officer (Public Health and Family Welfare Department, Madhya Pradesh)||₹ 15,600-39,100 + 5,400 GP|
- Read medical journals to stay updated with the latest local and global developments in the field of medicine.
- Listen to the question carefully and wait till the interviewer is finished before answering. Don't interrupt. If the question is not clear, politely ask the interviewer to repeat the question.
- Answer the question to the point. Do not unnecessarily elaborate.
- Pay attention to your tone and body language. Do not talk too fast or loud.
- Stay calm and take a minute to compose yourself before speaking. Believe in your preparation.
The COVID-19 situation demands the attention of medical professionals. Through the recruitment of many medical officers, the state of Madhya Pradesh has offered an opportunity to all medical aspirants to contribute toward public health and welfare. We salute you for all your efforts and sacrifices to keep us safe!
Direct link for registration - click here.
The link to the official notification is provided here.