- Team Edural
The MPPSC has released the official notification for the Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer Examination 2021. The examination is for the appointment for the post of Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer.
|Start Date of Application Date||17 Jun 2021|
|Last Date for application||16 Jul 2021|
|Last day to edit Application||18 Jul 2021|
|Written Examination Date||to be announced|
|Written Examination Results||to be announced|
|Interview||to be announced|
|Final Appointment||to be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for MP ADPO Exam-2021
LLB and Five-year law(Integrated law) degree holders Law from a recognized Law College or University is eligible for the post of Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer.
Candidates having a first-class Bachelor Degree in Law and candidates who have completed two years in the law profession are given preference.
The Eligible age group is 24 - 40 years. The state offers upper age limit relaxations for reserved category candidates.
Application fee for MP ADPO Exam-2021
|SC/ST/OBC and Divyang of Madhya Pradesh||₹ 500|
How to Apply for MP ADPO Exam-2021
- Visit the official website http://www.mppsc.nic.in/
- Click on the "Apply Online" link.
- Fill in your particulars on the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the examination fee.
- Submit the application.
- Upload your photograph and your signature.
- Finally, submit the completed application form.
- Print the application form for future reference.
MP ADPO Exam Admit Card
Candidates who have applied for Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer in MPPSC can download their Admit Cards from the official MPPSC website here
MP ADPO 2021 Vacancy
MP ADPO Selection Process
The selection happens in two stages
- Written Examination.
Description: Two papers are containing 150 Objective type questions for a total of 450 marks.
Duration: 3 hours
Marking Scheme: Each question carries three marks. Correct response fetches you +3 marks, and a wrong answer will bring you -1 marks.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: 40%
The Interview round carries 50 marks and will be considered for the fin al merit list.
MP ADPO Examination Pattern
|Paper||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper-1: General Studies||50||150|
Syllabus for MP ADPO Exam
Paper-1: General Studies
- History, culture and literature of Madhya Pradesh.
- Pivotal Historical events and Major dynasties of Madhya Pradesh.
- Contributions of Madhya Pradesh in the freedom movements.
- Art, Architecture and culture of Madhya Pradesh.
- Major Tribes and Dialects of Madhya Pradesh.
- Important festivals, folk music and folk art of Madhya Pradesh.
- Famous literary figures of Madhya Pradesh and their literature.
- Tourism in Madhya Pradesh.
- Influential personalities of Madhya Pradesh.
- Geography of the Madhya Pradesh.
- Forest, Mountain and Rivers of Madhya Pradesh.
- The climate of Madhya Pradesh.
- Natural and mineral resources of Madhya Pradesh.
- Energy Resources: Conventional and Non- conventional.
- Main irrigation and Power projects of Madhya Pradesh.
- Politics and Economy of Madhya Pradesh.
- The political system of Madhya Pradesh (Governor, Cabinet, Legislative Assembly).
- Panchayati Raj
- The social system of Madhya Pradesh.
- Demography and census.
- Economic developments.
- Main industries.
- Agriculture and Agri based industries.
- Current events of International, National and Madhya Pradesh.
- Important Contemporaneous events.
- Famous sports competitions; awards and sports institutions of the State and country.
- Welfare schemes of the state.
- Famous personalities and Places.
- Information and Communication Technology
- Electronics, computers, information and communication technology
- Robotics, artificial intelligence and cybersecurity.
- Internet and Social networking site.
- Indian Penal Code - 1860
- Criminal Procedure Code -1973
- Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
- The Protection of Human Rights Act - 1993
- Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act - 1956
- Indian Evidence Act - 1872
- M.P. Excise Act - 1915
- Arms Act - 1959
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace - Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal Act 2013
- The Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act - 1967
- The Prevention of Damages to Public Property Act - 1984
- The Madhya Pradesh Rajya Suraksha Adhiniyam - 1990
- National Investigation Agency Act - 2008
- M.P. Atyavashyak Seva Sandharan tatha Vichhinta Nirvaran Act - 1979
- The Madhya Pradesh Lok Sewaon ke Pradan ki guarantee Adhiniyam - 2010
- The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act - 2012
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act - 2005
- Dowry Prohibition Act - 1961 and Dowry Prohibition (Maintenance of lists of presents to the bride and bridegroom) Rules 1985
- Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act - 1986
- Right to Information Act - 2005
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act - 1985
- The Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques (Prohibition of Sex Selection) Act - 1994
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention Of Atrocities) Act -1989
- Prohibition of Child Marriage Act - 2006
- Information Technology Act - 2000
- Prevention Of Corruption Act - 1988
- The Madhya Pradesh Vishesh Nyayalaya Adhiniyam - 2011
- Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection of Children) Act - 2015
MP ADPO Exam 2021 Results
The result for first round of selection - Written Test will be released on the official website here. The candidates who score more than 40% in each paper will be called for an Interview by the Selection Board. As many thrice the number of vacancies available, candidates will be qualifying for the Interview round. The Interview counts for 50 marks.
MP ADPO Exam 2021 Cut-off
The MPPSC will release the cut-off marks for ADPO Examination 2021 duly after the results are declared. To be considered for the next round of selections, candidates should score more than the cut-off marks.
Duties of Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer include
- Giving Legal Advice in criminal cases.
- Executing the tasks assigned by the government and senior officers.
- Conducting criminal cases in the courts of Judicial Magistrate at district and tehsil level.
- Assist Deputy Director Prosecution and District Prosecution Officer.
MP ADPO Salary
The salary of an Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer is ₹ 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of ₹ 3600
MP ADPO Exam Analysis
The ADPO Examination will focus on Laws, Acts and Codes specific to Madhya Pradesh. Applicant must have customary knowledge of Madhya Pradesh Judiciary for both written examination and interview.
The General Studies paper will also mainly focus on Madhya Pradesh. Questions will be asked about the culture, history, geography, political history, economic condidtions of MP.
- Take up mock tests to assess your level of preparation. It gives you a chance to work on areas in which you are lagging and improve the efficiency of your practice. Solving online mock tests will also help with time management skills.
- For general awareness, make a habit of reading newspapers every day. The Hindu and Indian Express are recommended. Make a note of important events as you go.
- Know your weak areas - take a few mock tests before starting your preparation. Analyse the results and note the areas in which you lag. You can pay special attention to these topics. Allot some specified time in your study plan to focus on them.
- For the Interview, Improve your speaking skills. Practice well structured and engaging answers to common questions about yourself like your motivation behind taking up the exam, your aim in life, etc.
- Eliminate pointless distractions, which steals your precious time to prepare for something so big that it will shape your future. Don't waste your precious time on your cell phone, visiting relatives, watching TV etc. Instead, pick up one hobby and stick to it. That will help you eliminate stress and exam anxiety.
click here to view General Studies paper
click here to view Law paper
Recommended Books for MP ADPO Exam
- Universal's Guide to Assistant District Public Prosecutor Examination by Gaurav Mehta
- The Ultimate Guide to APP/APO/CBI Prosecutor Examination by M.A. Rashid
- Exam Guide M.P. Assistant District Public Prosecutor Officer by Rahul mishra
Study Plan for MP ADPO Exam 2021
Selecting the suitable study material: recommended books for the ADPO examination are given in this article. Refer to your textbooks and materials from grad school for fundamentals, as you'll already be familiar with the structure and concepts.
Stick to a schedule:
- Devote time for preparation and revision.
- Make a study schedule to cover the syllabus at the right time.
- Set aside a few hours of your time for revision at the end of the day.
Be informed: pay close attention to any crucial developments in your state. Read daily local newspapers to stay in touch with the current affairs of MP.
Pay close attention to any notices released by the commission to not miss out on important events. Focus all your energy on preparation, and there won't be anything standing in your way towards your dream job!
Click here to view the official notification.