- Team Edural
Indian Navy has started the online application process for the Short Service Commission (SSC) grant in Information Technology. Eligible Unmarried Male Candidates can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 on or before 16th July 2021 through the official website.
Link leading to official notification 2021- Click here.
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Posts||Short Service Commission (SSC) (IT) Officer|
|Online Application Start Date||02nd July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||16th July 2021|
|Course Commenced||January 2022 onwards|
|Eligibility||Only Indian Unmarried Male|
|Notification Release Date||2nd July 2021|
|Last Date to submit Online Application||16th July 2021|
The candidate must complete any one of the following:
(a) B.Tech/BE with minimum 60% marks in Computer Engg./ Computer Science / IT.
(b) M.Sc (IT/ Computer).
(d) M.Tech (IT/ Computer Science)
The candidate should be born between 2nd January 1997 & 1st July 2002 & not before or after that.
No application fee required.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Visit the official website/ click on the direct application link above.
- After you click “Apply Online link”, click “New Application” option.
- Enter the Personal Details, required credentials, Educational Eligibility, Contact Details.
- Make Payment & Submit the final form.
- Take a print-out of it for future reference.
|Branch / Cadre||Vacancies|
|SSC X (IT) - Men||45|
The shortlisting will be based on the preference of entries & normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree till the fifth semester.
Selected candidates in SSB shall be called for the next round, i.e., medical exam.
Based on the performance in SSB, merit lists will be prepared.
- Candidates will be inducted into the rank of Sub Lieutenant.
- SSC (IT) Officers will undergo an 04-week Naval Orientation Course at the Naval Academy, Ezhimala, followed by professional training at Naval Ships and training establishments as per extant regulations.
The pay scale information is available on the official notification provided above. Salaries will be corresponding to the norms of the central government.
- Be relaxed and understand the selection process.
- Don't fear as anything can be achieved with constant determination.
- Start reading newspapers and magazines.
We hope we were able to address your queries just in time. We wish the very best for you!