- Team Edural
IDBI, Industrial Development Bank of India, brings out the recruitment process for the executive posts based on the workforce requirement. The executive undertakes duties such as non-financial requests, like updating contact details, cheque clearance, transfer of funds, sol change, clearing bank suspense accounts at EOD, etc. IDBI is a private bank serving as a full-service universal bank serving customers from all sections with "Banking for All, Aao sochein Bada".
IDBI EXECUTIVE HIGHLIGHTS:
|Examination name||IDBI Executive|
|Conducting body||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Single Online Test|
|Examination frequency||Not Consistent|
IDBI EXECUTIVE IMPORTANT DATES:
|Notification release date||04 August 2021|
|Online application form starts||04 August 2021|
|Last date to apply online||18 August 2021|
|Closure for editing application details||18 August 2021|
|Last date for online fee payment||18 August 2021|
|Last date for printing your application||02 September 2021|
|Download admit card 2021||10-15 days prior to the exam date|
|Exam date 2021||05 September 2021|
|Result 2021||To be announced|
IDBI EXECUTIVE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
IDBI executive eligibility criteria are the candidates' primary step to look after before applying for the exam. The officials of IDBI determine the norms of IDBI executive eligibility criteria. Thus, candidates can refer to the table below:
Age Limit Criteria (as of 01.07.2021):
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under "The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 "||10 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have provided at least five years military service & have been released on completing the assignment (with those whose assignment is due to be finished within one year from the last date of receipt of application) or else than by way of dismissal/ inefficiency/ discharge on account of misconduct/ physical disability attributable to military service/ invalided.||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Educational Qualification (as of 01.07.2021):
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/ any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government with a minimum of 55% marks & 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates in the final year can also apply for IDBI Executives Recruitment (At the time of document verification, the candidate must have produce proof of having passed the graduation).
IDBI EXECUTIVE APPLICATION FEE:
|SC/PWD/ST||INR 200 (intimation charges only)|
|General and others||INR 1000 (including intimation charges)|
HOW TO APPLY IDBI EXECUTIVE:
- Visit the official website of IDBI.
- Go to the career section.
- Click on the "IDBI Executive application form 2021".
- Then, register yourself adding a valid registration id & mobile number.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now, log in using your registration details.
- Now, fill up the IDBI executive application form.
- Upload your photograph & signature image.
- Lastly, pay the requisite application fee.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- Do not forget to print your application receipt for future use.
IDBI EXECUTIVE ADMIT CARD:
The IDBI Executive admit card link will be released 10-15 days before the examination date. Only the candidates who have submitted their application form shall be eligible to download their admit cards from the official website. Candidates can refer to the steps given below to download their admit cards.
- Visit the IDBI official website.
- Go to the current opening displayed at the bottom of the home page.
- Click on the IDBI Executive recruitment 2021.
- A subheading showing IDBI Executive admits card shall appear.
- Click on the admit card link.
- A new tab asking for your registration number and password shall appear.
- Enter the details correctly & click on the login button.
- Your IDBI Executive Admit card 2021 shall appear on the screen.
- Download it & take two printouts of the same.
IDBI EXECUTIVE VACANCY & RESERVE LIST:
A total of 920 executive vacancies are opened officially by IDBI. Candidates can look at the detailed category-wise IDBI executive vacancies below as confessed formally, along with the notification PDF.
|Category||No of Vacancy|
IDBI EXECUTIVE SELECTION PROCESS:
- The selection will be based on the marks scored in the single online test.
- The IDBI will make the candidate's final selection after being found medically fit and fulfilling the eligibility criteria as declared in the notification.
- There will not be any kind of interview for the IDBI Executives Recruitment 2021.
IDBI EXECUTIVE EXAM PATTERN:
|Subject||No. of questions||No. of Marks||Duration|
IDBI EXECUTIVE SYLLABUS:
|Reasoning Ability||Seating Arrangement, Data Sufficiency, Input-Output, Logical Reasoning, Puzzles, Miscellaneous - Direction-based problems, Blood Relations, order & ranking, alphanumeric series, etc., Syllogism, Inequality.|
|English Language||Sentence Improvement/ Correction, Spotting Errors, Para Jumbles, Cloze Test, Reading Comprehension, Sentence Formation.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Data Interpretation, Number Series, Quadratic Equations, Simplification / Approximation, Miscellaneous Topics.|
IDBI EXECUTIVE RESULT:
IDBI shall release the IDBI executive result for the written examination approximately 25-30 days after completing the online test. The bank will issue the result on its official website.
IDBI EXECUTIVE CUT-OFF:
Cut-off for IDBI Executive is released after the exam based on several factors. Only the candidates qualifying the IDBI executive cut-off, both sectional and overall, are selected for the recruitment process. Below you can refer to the IDBI Executive cut-off 2018.
|Category & Code||T2-English (50)||T1-Reasoning (50)||T3-Quantitative Aptitude(50)||Total Out of 150|
IDBI EXECUTIVE EXAM ANALYSIS:
Analysis of English Language:
|Sl. no.||Topic||No. of questions||Difficulty level|
|7||Match the Column||2||Moderate|
Analysis of Numerical Ability:
|Sl. no||Topic||No. of question||Difficulty level|
Analysis of Reasoning Ability:
|Sl. no.||Topic||No. of questions||Difficulty level|
|Syllogism||5||Tricky & moderate|
|Inequality||5||Tricky & moderate|
|Coding Decoding||5||Tricky & moderate|
|Miscellaneous||10||Tricky & moderate|
Good attempts in IDBI Executive 2019 exam:
IDBI EXECUTIVE JOB PROFILE:
Customer service Executive (CSE) - A customer service executive is accountable for handling the front desk. A CSE has to deal with cheque clearance, any change in contact/address details & clearing bank suspense accounts. A CSE also has sale targets. This job profile also covers the work of assisting the Assistant Manager.
Teller service Executive (TSE) - A teller service executive has the position of a Bank Cashier. They are responsible for managing the teller counter.
IDBI EXECUTIVE SALARY:
- First-year - for the first year, an executive shall be eligible to get INR 22,000/- per month.
- Second-year - in the second year of their job as an executive, a person will get INR 24,000/- per month.
- Third-year - in the last year of the contractual period, an executive will be qualified for a monthly payment of INR 27000/- per month.
Note- Since this post is contractual, an executive cannot draw any allowances such as House Rent Allowance, Dearness Allowance etc. Also, an executive may not get any superannuation & Terminal Benefits for the entire period of three years. IDBI executive is not eligible for any gratuity & provident fund benefits.
IDBI EXECUTIVE PREPARATION TIPS:
- Revise through your notes which you have previously made at the time of your preparation. Do know to go for in-between revising. This will occupy more time & patience.
- Although the end weeks can be the chaotic ones, a calm & planned approach is all that is needed.
- In the last few days, engage in more mock tests as much as possible. This will increase your confidence & give you a look at your weaknesses.
- Last but not least, a good diet & proper sleep is key to your good health.
IDBI EXECUTIVE PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS:
|IDBI Bank Executive Reasoning Previous Paper||Click here|
|IDBI Bank Executive Quantitative Aptitude Question Paper||Click here|
|IDBI Bank Executive English Language Paper 2009||Click here|
|IDBI Bank Executive Reasoning Previous Paper 2009||Click here|
|IDBI Bank Executive Quantitative Aptitude Question Paper 2010||Click here|
|IDBI Bank Executive Previous Paper 2015||Click here|
IDBI EXECUTIVE RECOMMENDED BOOKS:
|Reasoning Ability||Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey, Logical & Analytical Reasoning by A.K. Gupta, A Modern Approach for verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal, A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwali & Indu Sijwali.|
|English Language||A comprehensive Guide on General English for Competitive Examinations, Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi, Objective General English by V.P. Singh, Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis, Tips & Techniques in English for Competitive Exams.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams, Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exam by R.S. Aggarwal, Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation by Disha Experts, Quicker Mathematics by M. Tyra.|
IDBI EXECUTIVE STUDY PLAN:
Start where you are: If you think you are ready with your preparation plans for the examination, start with the topics you are not good at before it's too late. As the saying goes, 'Do not try to climb all the steps in one go'. Start the points, which require great significance now as you decide.
Use what you have: You shall not look for all-inclusive learning resources to prepare for the exam.
Do what you can: Be confident. Do what you can & Invest your heart & soul out. Eventually, success will be at your doorstep, for as they say, 'The starting point of all achievement is desire'.
We hope we were able to provide the best of every information regarding the IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021. Do not let anything distract you know, be determined and smart!