- Team Edural
IDBI or Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) periodically conducts its customary recruitment process for the esteemed post of Assistant Manager. The exam has previously acquired no less than 600 candidates to fulfill the posts of Assistant Managers.
If you are appearing for the IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 recruitment exam, you should know that the hiring process has 2 stages: a first-round that includes online tests and a second-round that involves a personal interview to gauge a candidate’s calibre up close.
IDBI is yet to release the dates for the Assistant Manager recruitment 2021 exam. The official notification is yet to be announced, but here are the key details:
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 Notification
IDBI is yet to release the official notification for the Assistant Manager recruitment exam 2021. Once it is released, you can view it here.
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 At A Glance
|Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India|
|Vacant Posts||Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancies||600 (expected)|
|Selection Process||Online exam, GD, personal interview|
|Official Website||IDBI official site|
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Dates 2021
The online application for IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 is yet to begin. While the specific dates for the exam haven’t yet been finalized, you can find all the important notifications here in the table below once they are announced:
|Notification Date||To be notified|
|Online Application Starts from||To be notified|
|Online Application Ends on||To be notified|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||To be notified|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
|Personal Interview Date||To be notified|
|Result Declaration||To be notified|
Eligibility Criteria for IDBI Assistant Manager Posts
- Graduate degree in any field from any recognized university (or its equivalent as recognized by the Indian Government)
- Fluency in Computers
An IDBI assistant manager should be:
- An Indian citizen
- A person of Indian origin migrating from Pakistan, Myanmar, or Sri Lanka intending to settle down permanently.
- A Tibetan refugee migrating to India post-Jan 1, 1962, with an intent to permanently settle down.
Here is a list of the age limits you have to adhere to for applying for the vacant posts:
- Minimum Age - 21
- Maximum Age - 28
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers (ECOs, SSCOs with a resume of minimum 5 years military service): 5 years
- Those affected by the 1984 riots: 5 years
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Application Fee
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Application Form
The official notification from IDBI is yet to arrive. You can head to the IDBI Official website to view the notification when it is released.
Steps to Apply for IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
If you are planning to sit for the IDBI Assistant Manager recruitment exam of 2021, here’s the application procedure you need to follow diligently:
- Go to the IDBI Official Website and click on the Career Page.
- Select the “New Registration” link.
- Duly fill out the application form by providing sufficient information.
- Upload requested photographs, scanned documents, and signature as asked.
- Read through your filled application form carefully and click on the Submit option.
- Pay the application fee and keep a copy of the receipt for future reference.
The admit cards for the IDBI Assistant Manager exam 2021 are yet to be released by the officials. Keep checking the official website to get access to the admit cards.
List of Vacancies
|273 (expected)||162 (expected)||90 (expected)||45 (expected)||30 (expected)||600 (expected)||24 (expected)|
The reservation list for IDBI Assistant Manager exam 2021 entails reserving seats for the different categories of candidates appearing for the exam. IDBI Assistant Manager exam 2021 follows the same reservation rules as mandated by the Government of India.
To know more about the vacant seats and reservation guidelines, visit the official site.
DFCCIL Selection Process
The DFCCIL 2021 recruitment takes place in the following steps:
- Online exam
- Personal interview
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2021 Pattern
You can check the IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 exam pattern in the table below:
|Sl. No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|1||Logical Reasoning||60||1 x 60 = 60||120 Minutes|
|2||English Language||40||1 x 40 = 40|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||40||1 x 40 = 40|
|4||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||60||1 x 60 = 60|
|Total||200||1 x 200 = 200|
Keep in mind:
- Correct answer: +1 mark.
- Wrong answer: 0.25 marks
- You will be called for the GD and Personal interview following your selection in the online exam
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2021 Syllabus
- Figure Matrix Questions
- Mirror Images
- Number Series
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Problems on Age Calculation
- Test of Direction Sense
- Blood Relations
- Non-Verbal Series
- Venn diagram
- Alphabet Series
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive voice
- Sentence improvement
- Theme detection
- Vocabulary test
- Spotting errors
- Idioms and phrases
- Double Synonyms
- Reconstruction of sentences
- A deriving conclusion from the passage
- Choosing the correct/incorrect sentence
- One word substitution
- Rearrangement of a sentence in paragraph
- Common errors
- Sentence completion
- Passage completion
- Choosing the appropriate filler
- Passage correction
- Spelling test
- Decision Making
- Number Ranking
- Numerical Ability
- Unitary Method
- Number System
- Profit and Loss
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Time and Distance
- Decimal Fractions
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Proportions
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Percentage etc.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Indian Constitution.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Countries & Capitals.
- General Politics etc.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Interview
The dates for the IDBI Assistant Manager interview are yet to be released by the officials. Keep checking the official website to know the interview dates when they are uploaded.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Result
The dates for the declaration of results of the IDBI Assistant Manager exam 2021 is yet to be released by the officials. Keep checking the official website to know the result dates when they are uploaded.
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2021 Cut offs
|Subsection||Category-wise Cut off|
|EWS, General||SC, ST, OBC, PwD|
IDBI Assistant Manager Job Profile
Here’s what the IDBI Assistant Manager post entails:
- Overseeing clerical work and making important decisions conducive to the bank's benefit Managing cash balance
- Handling consumer queries and offering apt solutions regarding banking service-related documents, cheque-books, ATM cards, and so on
- Promoting various banking products, insurances, fixed deposit and mutual funds services, and so on
- Disbursing and recovering loans, and submitting reports to authorities
IDBI Assistant Manager Salary Details
Here’s what the salary structure for IDBI Assistant Manager looks like:
- Average IDBI Assistant Manager salary: INR 6,77,830
- Assistant Manager salary range: INR 2,17,062 to INR 20,07,419
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Exam Analysis
These are the key topics that were noticed frequenting the IDBI Assistant Manager exam papers:
- Information Technology and its applications
- General Knowledge/Awareness on current National issues
- Logical Reasoning
- Mathematical ability
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Mental ability
- Analytical ability
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Basic Numeracy and Data Interpretation
Be thorough with each of these topics, and keep track of time.
The IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 exam is not hard, but preparation is key. If you are familiar with current affairs, you are good to go!
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 Preparation Tips
If you are aspiring to be an Assistant Manager at IDBI, here are some tips to keep a note of:
- Ensure you allot enough time for every subcategory of the question paper and pay special attention to those sections that fluster you more.
- Regularly practice and know more about aptitude and reasoning questions, for they form an integral part of the paper.
- As for the group discussion, make sure you are all caught up in matters related to current affairs.
- Hone your public speaking skills and correct your body language.
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Question Papers
Here are a few previous years question papers for the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam:
- 2016 (English)
- 2016 (Hindi)
- Banking Awareness
- Banking Basics
- General Banking Knowledge
- General Knowledge
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Exam Books
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination||RS Agarwal|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning||RS Agarwal|
|Reading Comprehension, Ordering of Sentences, Ordering of Words and Cloze Test||Dilip Khushwaha|
|High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin||N D V Prasada Rao|
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Study Plan
Here's how you should plan your study hours to make to most out of them:
- Your mind should be fresh while sitting down to study. There should be as few distractions as possible.
- Divide your focus on your speaking skills and your theoretical knowledge.
- Make sure you have the previous years' papers and a few mock test centers around, to sit for practice tests.
- Keep your eyes and ears open so that you are always up to date with current affairs. This is one of the best ways to learn. Watch news channels, read newspapers and magazines.
- If reading too many books get exhausting, switch to alternative modes of learning that are more interesting: watch videos related to your study topics, find out movies and literary works pertaining to the core themes that will help you learn without sitting down and burying your head in a book.
Keep track of the IDBI Assistant Manager exam 2021. It will help you inch closer to your dream employment as an IDBI Assistant Manager. Fill out the application form carefully and pay the fee in due time.
Prepare well and start early. Pay attention to details and make a note to be aware of your status quo. Go through the syllabi and exam patterns carefully to ace the IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 exam with flying colours!