- Team Edural
HSSC has released examination dates for the Harayana Police Constable exam: Male Constable (Commando Wing), HSSC Constable (General Duty), Sub Inspector, PGT Sanskrit & Gram Sachiv, Patwari & Canal Patwari posts. Earlier, a total of 7298 vacancies in the Group C category for Haryana Police Constable were released. Later, 465 SI posts were again opened. The HSSC has published a new recruitment notification on its website for the post of Male Constable in the Commando Wing (Group C) of the Police Department Constable Posts.
|Vacancy||520 posts + 7298 vacancies|
|Conducting Body||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Level||Haryana - State Level Exam|
|Application Start Date||11th January 2021|
|Last Date to Deposit Fee||1st March 2021 (Extended)|
|Last Date to Apply||25th February 2021 (Extended)|
|Male Constable ( General duty) exam date, Morning session: 10.30 am-12.00 pm & evening Session: 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm||7th August 2021 & 8th August 2021|
|Female Constable(General Duty) exam date, from 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm||4th September 2021|
|Male Constable PST Running||28th September 2021 - 6th October 2021|
|Female Constable PST Running||8th October 2021 & 9th October 2021|
|PMT & Document Scrutiny||11th October 2021 - 31th October 2021|
Haryana Police Constable Eligibility Criteria is a piece of essential information that you must be aware of before applying. It includes the educational qualification, physical measurement, age limit.
- You must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Institution/Board.
- You should have studied Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit as one of the subjects or even higher Education.
The age limit for Haryana Police Constable as of 1.12.2020 is as follows:
|General||18 to 25 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||The break-in service between the date of discharge & between the first day of the month (i.e. 1.12.2020) in which the selection process is started shall not exceed more than four years.|
|Backward Class, Scheduled Castes, Economically weaker section (EWS)||Age Relaxation of 5 years|
The physical measurement standards is another necessity that should be fulfilled by the male & female candidates. The selected candidate will then proceed to the next stage of the selection process. The PMT/ Physical Measurement Test is qualifying in nature. Below is the listed physical measurement requirement in detail.
For the latest vacancies of Male Constable:
- Candidates less than 175 cm will not be qualified.
- Candidates having chest measurements less than 83 cm will not be qualified.
|Height||General: 170 cm & Reserved: 168 cm||General: 83 cm (normal) to 87 cm (expanded) with expansion of 4 cm (minimum) & Reserved: 81 cm (normal) to 85 cm (expanded) with expansion of 4 cm (minimum).|
|Chest||General: 158 cm & Reserved: 156cm||NIL|
All the candidates applying for the Haryana Police Constable must be a citizen of India.
|Category||General Male/ Female (Non-Resident of Haryana only)||General Female of Haryana resident only||BC/ SC/ EBPG Male candidates of Haryana State only||EBPG/ SC/ BC Female candidates of Haryana State only|
|Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|Constable||INR 100/-||INR 50/-||INR 25/-||INR 13/-|
HOW TO APPLY:
- Go to the official website of HSSC.
- Click on the link for applying online.
- If applying for the first time, click on the 'Register' tab.
- Then, click on the 'Continue to Registration'.
- A new screen will be presented on your screen, where you need to read the instructions & tick the checkbox.
- Fill in all the particulars & click on the Register button at the bottom of the page.
- Now, your registration for HSSC is completed.
- In the next step, you need to complete the HSSC Police Recruitment Application form by filling in other details such as a personal address, educational qualification, exam centre choice caste, etc.
- Then, upload your recent photograph & signature.
- Check all the details before you continue to make the payment.
- Once you have verified the particulars in the Haryana Police Recruitment 2021 for constables, make the required application fee per your category.
- Lastly, take the printout of the confirmation page.
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form:
- Scanned Copy of Academic Qualifications, i.e. Matriculation Certificate, 10+2 showing Date of Birth & other relevant details.
- Scanned Copy of BCA/BCB/SC/EWS/DFF/ESM/DESM certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the accountable authority.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the candidate.
The HSSC has issued the Haryana Police Constable admit card 2021 on its official website. The examination is scheduled for 7th & 8th August 2021 from 10.30 am to12.00 pm & from 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm. Candidates applying for Haryana Male Constable (General Duty) exam can download the HSSC constable hall ticket.
Follow the steps below to download Haryana Police Constable Admit Card:
- Go to their official website.
- Now, to download the admit card, click on the login link.
- Enter your login ID and Password, and then press the sign-in button.
- A hall ticket containing all your exam details and instruction shall display on the screen.
- Take a Print out of the admit card & also keep the soft copy for future references.
A total of 7298 vacancies for Haryana Police Constable are released in the Group C category. Candidates can check the vacancy in the table that is given below:
|Police Constable, Male - General Duty||5500|
|Female Constable - Group C||698|
|Police Constable, Female - General Duty||1100|
The selection process of the Haryana Police Constable rests on the following phases:
- Knowledge Test
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
Haryana Police Constable examination pattern is explained here in detail. The written test consists of a total of 100 questions and is of 80 marks.
- In the written test, all the questions are MCQs.
- There is no penalty for incorrect input.
- Each question offers 0.8 marks.
- The medium of the written exam shall be Hindi except where knowledge of English of the candidates is to be tested.
- All the questions shall be based on the 10+2 level.
|Subjects||Total Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|General Studies, General Reasoning, Computer Aptitude, Numerical Aptitude, Current Affairs, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry||60||100||90 minutes|
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus is explained here in detail.
|General Studies||Indian Polity, Indian National Movements, General Knowledge, History and Geography of the Country, Art and Culture, Language of Haryana, Administration, Facts about Haryana, Indian Culture and Economy, Economy of Haryana, Social, Indian and World Geography, Economic and Cultural Institutions, Current Affairs, Dates and Events, National and International Events, Authors, awards, books.|
|General Reasoning||Analogy, Coding-Decoding, Clock and calendar, Alphanumeric series, Blood relation, Direction Test, Number series, Word arrangement, Data sufficiency, Syllogism Statement and conclusion, Miscellaneous.|
|Numerical Ability||Time and work, Partnership, Time and distance, Number system, Average, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Mensuration, discount, Geometry, Profit and loss, Miscellaneous.|
|Agriculture||Fruits & Vegetables, Knowledge of History/ Facts of Agriculture, Crop Production, Fertility of soil, Fertilizing, Soil, Irrigation and Damage, Types of Crops, Soil & Land, Weed/Pests Control, Deforestation, Horticulture, Plantation, Afforestation, etc.|
|Animal Husbandry||Animal Nutrition & nutritional importance, Importance of animal, Livestock farming and Dairy, Animal breeding, Diseases and symptoms in animals, Ethics and Jurisprudence, Care of animals, Welfare of animals.|
|Computer Aptitude||Role of Computers in Modern Community, History of Computer & Information Technology, Applications & uses of computers in different fields, Web technologies, Internet Surfing & etiquettes, Microsoft Office, Data Communication & Networking, Software & Hardware, Computer virus.|
Haryana Police Constable Result will be issued by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) on its official website.
Follow the steps below to download Haryana Police Constable Result 2021:
- Go to the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Open the notification tab & find Haryana Police Constable result posts.
- Now, find the "download result' option.
- Here you may get the download result option.
- Log in with your provisional id and password.
- Download & Print the Result for future references.
Haryana Police Constable cut-off will be released by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) after the examination.
|Starting Date of Application||11th January 2021|
|Last Date of Application||10th February 2021|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Final Merit List and Cut-off||To be announced|
Check the Haryana Police Constable Cut Off for 2018 to get the idea of it.
Being a police constable, they must strengthen the law & protect the public, but they are also required to perform the following specific duties apart from this;
- Registration of complaints: They have to register complaints of those who seek justice & take necessary steps as per the order of their senior officers.
- Paperwork: Every constable is required to file regular reports of their duties and responsibilities regularly.
- To assist seniors: They have to help the senior officers during any crime event.
- Patrolling: To ensure law & order in the streets, every constable must patrol their assigned areas. They are posted patrolling duty at night & during the daytime as per the orders of their officers.
The Pay Scale for a Haryana Police Constable is INR 21700-69100 - Level-3, Cell-I. The basic pay is INR 21700 for the fresh recruits. Apart from the regular salary by a police constable in Haryana Police, they are entitled to other perks & allowances as per the Government rules & regulations.
Haryana Police Constable Perks and Allowances:
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Travel Allowances
- Dearness Allowances (DA)
- Medical Allowances
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Revise through your notes which you have previously made at the time of your preparation. Do know to go for in-between revising. This will occupy more time & patience.
- Although the end weeks can be the chaotic ones, a calm & planned approach is all that is needed.
- This examination has no negative making. Therefore, this will devise you with good opportunities to try all the questions in the exam hall, which will boost your score.
- In the last few days, engage in more mock tests as much as possible. This will increase your confidence & give you a look at your weaknesses.
- Last but not least, a good diet & proper sleep is key to your good health, and when you are applying for defence, good health is essential.
PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS:
For General Studies, General Science, Current Affairs:
|General Knowledge 2021||Arihant Publication|
|General Knowledge 2021||Lucent Publication House|
|General Studies||Manohar Panday|
For General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical Ability:
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Abhijit Guha|
|Quantitative Aptitude||RS Aggarwal|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning||RS Aggarwal|
For Agriculture, Animal Husbandry:
|Agriculture at a Glance||R. K. Sharma|
|General Agriculture||Muniraj Singh Rathore|
|A Textbook of Animal Husbandry||G. C. Banerjee|
For Computer, English:
|Objective Computer Awareness||R. Pillai|
|Objective General English||S. P. Bakshi|
|Computer Awareness Objective||Arihant Publication|
Start where you are: If you think you are ready with your preparation plans for the examination, start with the topics you are not good at before it's too late. As the saying goes, 'Do not try to climb all the steps in one go'. Start the points, which require great significance now as you decide.
Use what you have: You shall not look for all-inclusive learning resources to prepare for the exam.
Do what you can: Be confident. Do what you can & Invest your heart & soul out. Eventually, success will be at your doorstep, for as they say, 'The starting point of all achievement is desire'.
Kindly pay attention and keep track of the dates written above. Carefully read about the exam pattern precisely. Remember, you are one step closer to your calling today!