- Team Edural
Employees State Insurance Corporation released a short notification to recruit the Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer candidates. A total number of 6552 vacancies have been released for recruitment. However, 6306 vacancies are for the post of Upper Division Clerk. The ESIC UDC Exam consists of three stages- Prelims, Mains & Computer Skill Test.
ESIC UDC 2021 HIGHLIGHTS:
|Exam name||ESIC UDC Exam 2021|
|Conducting body||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Type of job||Government Job|
ESIC UDC 2021 IMPORTANT DATES:
|Online registration begins||to be notified|
|Last date to apply online||to be notified|
|Admit card download||to be notified|
|Prelims exam date||to be notified|
|Mains exam date||to be notified|
|Result date||to be notified|
|Skill test||to be notified|
|Final result 2021||to be notified|
ESIC UDC 2021 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Min. Age - 18 years
- Max. Age - 27 years
|Category||Age Relaxation permitted|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||3 years|
|PH (Physically Handicapped)||(i) OBC- 13 years (ii) UR- 10 years (iii) SC/ST- 15 years. As per instructions of DoPT, a PWD applicant is allowed to age concession in different combinations subject to the state of the maximum age of 56 years. Further, in the case of a PWD by being an ESIC/Govt. Employee, concession to them will be admissible either as a 'person with a disability or as an ESIC/Govt. Employee' whichever may be more beneficial to them.|
|Ex-Servicemen||(i) OBC- 6 years () (ii) UR- 3 years () (iii) SC/ST- 8 years () () after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.|
|ESIC Government Servant/ Employee who have rendered not less than three years regular & continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application||(i) OBC- upto 43 years (ii) UR- upto 40 years (iii) SC/ST- upto 45 years Note- Applicant shall continue to have the status of Govt. servant/ ESIC till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.|
|Other categories of persons||in accordance with the instructions & orders issued from time to time|
- A degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computers with the use of office suites & databases.
A candidate must be either: A native Indian, A Subject of Nepal, Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee or even a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Uganda, East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika & Zanzibar ), Malawi, Zambia, Zaire, Ethiopia & Vietnam to permanently settle in India.
ESIC UDC 2021 APPLICATION FEE:
|Departmental Candidates||INR 250/-|
|Female Candidates||INR 250/-|
|Other categories||INR 500/-|
HOW TO APPLY FOR ESIC UDC 2021:
- Visit their official website.
- Click on New Registration.
- Enter the required details such as educational qualification, your name, Father's name, date of birth, gender etc.
- Upload the wanted documents according to the specifications presented.
- Now, proceed to pay your application fees.
ESIC UDC 2021 ADMIT CARD:
Follow the steps given below to download your admit card once it has been released.
- Visit the official website of ESIC.
- Enter your roll number/registration number along with the password or even with your date of birth under 'Login Credential'.
- Click on the 'Submit' button.
- Your admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Check your exam timing, exam date & exam centre.
- You can download or even save the admit card as per your requirement.
ESIC UDC 2021 VACANCY:
|Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier||6306|
ESIC UDC 2021 SELECTION PROCESS:
The selection process of ESIC UDC rests on three stages:
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
- Computer skill test
ESIC UDC 2021 EXAM PATTERN:
For Upper Division Clerk:
|Test (Objective)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
|Test (Objective)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
Computer skill test
|Description of Test||Marks||Duration|
|Preparation of 02 PowerPoints Slides||10|
|Typing matter on MS Word with formatting||20|
|Preparation of Table on MS Excel with use of formulae||20|
ESIC UDC 2021 SYLLABUS:
|General Awareness||Indian Constitution, Books & Authors, Art & Culture, Awards & Honors, General Politics, Countries & Capitals, Economic, Current events, Geography, History, Sports & Games, Inventions & Discoveries, Abbreviations, Important Days.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Computation of Whole Numbers, Number Systems, Decimals & Fractions, The relationship between Numbers, Percentage, Ratio &Proportion, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Simple & Compound Interest, Profit & Loss & Discount, Averages, Use of Tables & Graphs, Mensuration, Time, Distance & Speed, Work & Wages.|
|English||Fill in the blanks, Homonyms / Synonyms / Antonyms, Spot the error, Spelling Error, Idioms & phrases, One word substitutions, Shuffling of sentence parts, Cloze passage, Sentence Improvement, Comprehension passage.|
|Reasoning||Similarities & Differences, Space Visualization, Decision Making, Analysis, Problem Solving, Judgment, Figure Classification, Observation, Visual Memory, Relationship Concepts, Non-Verbal Series, Number Series, Arithmetical Computation, Analytical Functions etc.|
|General Intelligence||Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic Operations, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Venn Diagrams, Space Orientation, Figural Pattern–folding & completion, Symbolic/Number Classification, Number Series, Drawing inferences, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Classification, Embedded figures, Trends, Semantic Series, Coding & Decoding & Other Topics, Figural Series.|
ESIC UDC 2021 RESULT:
ESIC UDC/Stenographer results for 2021 will be released after the examination. Follow the steps given below to view your results once it has released.
- Visit their official website.
- Click on the "Recruitment" tab at the top of the homepage.
- Click on the new link that reads "ESIC UDC Results 2021".
- The result will be in the form of a merit list.
- Press "Control + F" & then type your roll number/ your name to know your result.
- Your results will be displayed if you have successfully qualified for the ESIC UDC 2021 exam.
- Download the ESIC UDC Result for future use.
ESIC UDC 2021 CUT-OFF:
ESIC UDC/Stenographer cut-off for 2021 will be released after the result & the scorecard is released.
Category-wise ESIC UDC 2019 cut-off is given below:
|Category||cut-off(out of total 200 marks)|
ESIC UDC EXAM ANALYSIS:
Key highlights of ESIC UDC 2019:
- The sequence of sections- General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude & English Comprehension
- Examination level- The level of the exam was easy to moderate.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning- ESIC asked many new types of questions in the section.
- Quantitative Aptitude - The majority of the questions were asked from the new type of DI.
- English Comprehension - ESIC asked a significant number of questions from Reading Comprehension.
- General Awareness - The majority of questions were asked from current affairs.
- Toughest Section- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Easiest Section - General Intelligence & Reasoning.
ESIC UDC JOB PROFILE:
The job profile of the ESIC UDC post is divided into three categories as follows:
Headquarters/Regional office/Sub-Region Office:
- Drafting letters
- Maintaining files
- Accounts-related work
- Online processing of data
- Drafting letters]
- Uploading of various certificates
- Preparing online Payment dockets
- Maintaining registers
- Preparing monthly, quarterly & yearly reports
- Issuing cheques
- Maintaining cashbook
- Bank-related works
ESIC UDC SALARY:
As per the official notification, both posts' pay scale is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay INR 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band INR 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay INR 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission. Apart from this, they are also eligible for DA, HRA & Transport Allowance & other allowances as per rules in force.
ESIC UDC 2021 PREPARATION TIPS:
- Give a thorough reading to learn the topics from each section that will come in the exam.
- Analyze your firm as well as your dull points.
- Allot equal time to all sections &make sure you keep extra time for the dimmer sections.
- Make a habit of practising Aptitude & Reasoning Questions.
- Engage in mock tests for ESIC UDC.
- Go through the Current Affairs topics every day.
- For the skill test, learn various software mentioned & practice beforehand.
ESIC UDC PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS:
ESIC UDC 2021 RECOMMENDED BOOKS:
|ESIC Upper Division Clerks and Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment Examination Edition 2012||Ramesh Publishing House Books|
|Popular Master Guide ESIC Upper Division Clerks & Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment Examination||Ramesh Publishing House Books|
|ESIC Upper Division Clerk & Multitasking Staff (UDC & MTS) Exam Practice Work Book||Kiran Prakashan Books|
|ESIC SSOs Social Security Officers Exam with objective & Descriptive Type Test||Kiran Prakash Book|
The section-wise book recommendations are tabulated below.
|Kiran’s Tricky Approach To Competitive Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal (Fully Solved) 7000+objective||Kiran|
|How to Crack Test of Reasoning: In all Competitive Exams||Arihant Publications|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal|
|"Word Power Made Easy" book||Norman Lewis|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey|
|Reasoning Verbal, Non-Verbal & Analytical||Dipak Kumar Yugnirmal|
|Quantitative Aptitude for All Competitive Examinations||Abhijit Guha|
|Teach Yourself Quantitative Aptitude||Arun Sharma|
|Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude with 4 e-Books for Competitive Exams||Disha Experts|
|Quantitative Aptitude for competitive examination R S Agarwal 2017-2018||R.S.Agarwal|
|Quantitative Aptitude Chapter-wise Solved Papers||Arihant Experts|
|How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude||Arun Sharma|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|Objective General English||Arihant Publications|
|SSC English Revised & Updated Previous Papers (2013 – 2017)||Ajay K Singh|
|Corrective English||AK Singh|
|SP Bakshi's "Objective General English"||Arihant Publication|
General Awareness and Current Affairs:
|Banking/General/Financial Awareness with Current Affairs for Bank Exams||Disha Experts|
|Upkar's General Awareness||Gautam Majumdar|
|Banking Awareness||Arihant Experts|
|India Yearbook 2017 English (Current Affairs)||Ministry of I and B/Publications Division|
|Manorama Yearbook Hindi (Current Affairs)||Malayala Manorama Group/Malayala Manorama|
|Manorama Yearbook English (Current Affairs)||Malayala Manorama Group/Mathew & Mammen & Manorama|
|General Knowledge 2017 (Current Affairs)||Ramesh Publishing House/RPH Editorial Board|
ESIC UDC 2021 STUDY PLAN:
Start where you are: If you think you are ready with your preparation plans for the examination, start with the topics you are not good at before it's too late. As the saying goes, 'Do not try to climb all the steps in one go'. Start the points, which require great significance now as you decide.
Use what you have: You shall not look for all-inclusive learning resources to prepare for the exam.
Do what you can: Be confident. Do what you can & Invest your heart & soul out. Eventually, success will be at your doorstep, for as they say, 'The starting point of all achievement is desire'.
Keep track of the dates written above and be mindful of your preparation. Carefully read about the examination pattern and go through the exam analysis once precisely. Remember, you are able!