- Team Edural
Directorate of Secondary Education Odisha released a notification for recruiting the candidates for the posts of Hindi, Sanskrit, Physical Education Teacher. The candidates may check the eligibility criteria, selection process, application dates etc., from the below article.
|Recruiting Body||Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Post||Hindi Teacher, Sanskrit Teacher, Physical Education Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||4619|
|Application Start Date||23 August 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||14 September 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Notified|
|CBT Test||October 2021|
|Result||To be Notified|
|DV Date||To be Notified|
|Recruitment Notification release date||4 September 2021 (11.00 am onwards)|
|Online Registration start date||4 September 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||30 September 2021 till 6 pm|
|Exam Date||The second week of October 2021|
|Admit Card download date||To be released|
|Result declaration date||To be released|
Minimum age limit- 21 years old
Maximum age limit- 32 years old (as of 01 January 2021)
Below is the category-wise age relaxation criteria.
|ST/ SC/ SEBC/ Women||5 years|
Below is the post-wise educational qualification for the recruitment.
|Hindi Teacher||Bachelor’s Degree with Sanskrit as any one of the optional/ Honours subjects from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% for ST/ SC/ SEBC/ PWD candidates) & Shiksha Shastri (Sanskrit), a course prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized Institution OR Shastri (Sanskrit) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% for ST/ SC/ SEBC/ PWD candidates) from a recognized university & Shiksha Shastri (Sanskrit), a course directed by NCTE, from a recognized Institution.|
|Sanskrit Teacher||Bachelor’s degree from an Indian recognized University with Hindi as one of the Optional/ Honours subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% for ST/ SC/ PWD/ SEBC candidates) & one of the following Training qualifications; a) B.H.Ed., a course prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized University/ Institution. b) Hindi Shikshan Parangat from Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra. c) B. Ed in Hindi, a course directed by NCTE, from Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Madras. OR Bachelor’s degree from an Indian recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% for ST/ SC/ PWD/ SEBC candidates) with one of the following qualifications; a) Shastri (Hindi) from Orissa Rastrabhasa Parishad, Puri. b) Rastrabhasa Ratna from Rastrabhasa Prachar Samiti, Wardha. c) Snataka (Acquired by June-2005, the temporary recognition has been granted) from Hindi Shiksha Samiti, Cuttack, Orissa & one of the following Training qualifications; a) Hindi Shikshan Parangat from Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra. c) B. Ed in Hindi, a course directed by NCTE, from Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Madras.|
|Physical Education Teacher||+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% or ST/ SC/ PH/ SEBC candidates) & C.P.Ed./ B.P.Ed./ M.P. Ed from a recognized University.|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||INR 400/-|
HOW TO APPLY:
- Visit the official website of DSE Odisha.
- Fill in all your required details like name, father’s name, address, educational qualification, etc.
- Then, attach the required documents like your SSC Certificate, Category Certificate etc.
- Upload your fresh passport size photograph.
- Pay the required fees & click on the submit button.
- Lastly, download & take a printout of the application form for future reference.
The Director of Secondary Education shall soon upload the DSE Odisha Teacher Admit Card 2021 for the Computer-Based Competitive Exam, conducted in the 1st week of October. The candidates applying online for the Sanskrit, Hindi & Physical Education Teacher posts by 14 September 2021 may download the hall ticket. The conducting authority will inform the exact date of the written test to the applied applicants through its official website.
- Visit their official website.
- Then, on the homepage, search the DSE Odisha Teacher Hall Ticket.
- Enter the necessary details, such as your application number & DOB.
- At last, get a hard copy of it for the upcoming online test.
|Post||Number of vacancies|
|Physical Education Teacher||1260|
The Odisha Reservation & Vacancies provision in posts & services Act, 1975 & other Reservation policy for Ex-Service Men, women & Person with Disabilities, as prescribed by the government, shall be followed. The percentage of reservations for candidates under special reservation categories will be calculated by taking the total vacancies in a particular social reservation category in the State.
The selection process for the recruitment includes a Computer-Based Competitive Examination scheduled to be held in October 2021. Then, the candidates qualified in the Computer-Based Exam shall be called for the Document Verification.
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||30|
|Pedagogy, Educational Management, Policies and Evaluation||30||30|
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions|
- The exam will be conducted for 150 marks.
- A total number of 150 questions will be asked.
- Each question shall carry one mark each.
- The mark subtracted for each wrong answer is 0.25.
|Paper-I syllabus (for all posts)||Click here|
|Paper-II syllabus (Hindi)||Click here|
|Paper-II syllabus (Sanskrit)||Click here|
|Paper-II syllabus (Physical Education)||Click here|
The results of DSE Odisha Teacher recruitment 2021 shall be released after completing the selection process (examination) on their official website. Keep up with the website once the examination is over. Here's how you fetch your results:
- Visit their official website.
- Then, on the homepage, search the DSE Odisha Teacher Result.
- Download the selected candidate's list & check it by name & roll numbers.
|Paper-I||SC/ ST/ PWD||20% marks|
|Paper-II||SC/ ST/ PWD||30% marks|
|Sanskrit Teacher||INR 16,880/-|
|Hindi Teacher||INR 16,880/-|
|Physical Education Teacher (PET)||INR 10,000/-|
- To focus & educate students on the entire syllabus and follow the National Curriculum Framework guidelines.
- Work on the lesson ideas of the chapters, plan & organize extracurricular activities in the school.
- Make the students conscious of the complete information of the syllabus, structure & curriculum.
- They must attend the teachers meeting regularly & also the training.
- The teacher should plan assignments, project work, team teaching & remedial teaching.
- They also need to work over the vulnerable part of the students to build them better in life.
- To develop student's interest in art, craft, games, library etc.
- The best time to study is in the morning tide itself. So, make sure that you get enough sleep at night so that you can get up early & cover what’s important.
- The candidate should start to plan appropriately & create a suitable timetable to study.
- Allocate time to learn fresh topics as this means studying everything.
- After finishing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates must revise all the prepared chapters to remember with the help of the keynote to evade confusion at the official examination commencement.
- Learn the easy ones along with one complex topic.
- Update yourself with the syllabus & exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme & topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high & don’t compare yourself with anyone.
- The exam commences for a particular time allotted by the authority; candidates must complete the exam within the given period. Hence, candidates are advised to practice managing time by working on old question papers.
PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPER:
|General Knowledge model paper||Click here|
|Current Affairs (2009) previous question paper||Click here|
|Computer Literacy model paper||Click here|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||Click here|
|Sanskrit previous question paper||Click here|
|Current Affairs Yearly 2021||Arihant Experts|
|The Yearly Current Affairs 2021||Disha Experts|
|Lucent’s General Knowledge||-|
|Rapid General Knowledge 2021 for Competitive Exams by Disha Experts||-|
|Odisha General Knowledge||R. Gupta|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||R. S. Agarwal|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal||B.S. Sijwali & Indu Sijwali|
Identify your weaknesses- It is essential to analyze yourself from time to time and identify your strong and weak areas/ topics. This may help you concentrate more on the basics and grey areas of lighter topics, thus making them stronger.
Choose your study material wisely- Gaining knowledge from the wrong source is a complete disaster. Thus, you must choose the right and relevant reference for your preparations so that you do not study topics that are not relevant for the DSE Odisha Teacher recruitment.
Learn short tricks to solve- Once you are thorough with the concepts from your high school books, it is time to learn quick tricks to solve the questions, which will help you reach the correct answer in no time.
Solve previous years' papers- To have the best idea about the type of questions asked in the exam, one must solve the question papers for at least the last five years & get well-versed with the exam pattern & difficulty level of the questions.
Do what you can: Be confident. Do what you can & Invest your heart & soul out. Eventually, success will be at your doorstep, for as they say, 'The starting point of all achievement is desire'.
We hope we were able to provide the best of every information regarding DSE ODISHA TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021. Do not let anything distract you know, be determined and smart!