- Team Edural
Bharat Electronics Limited or BEL has released multiple vacancies for the posts of Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer. The recruitment process has no written examination, but candidates must have ample work experience and the desired academic qualifications to apply for the posts.
Mentioned below are the details-
BEL Recruitment 2021 At A Glance
|Name||BEL Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting Body||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Vacant Post||Trainee Engineer-I and Project Engineer-I|
|Number of Vacancies||511|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||B. E./ B. Tech Marks + Work Experience + Interview|
BEL Recruitment 2021 Notification
As per the notification dated 4 August 2021, Bharat Electronics Limited has announced 511 vacancies for the posts of Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer, which you can check out here.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|BEL Recruitment 2021 Notification release||4 August 2021|
|BEL Recruitment online application portal opens||4 August 2021|
|Last date to Apply for BEL 2021||15 August 2021|
|BEL Recruitment Merit List 2021||to be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment 2021
Candidates must have a 4 years full-time B. E or B. Tech engineering degree from a Government-recognized institution in any of the following fields:
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical/Electrical and Electronic/Electrical Engineering
Candidates belonging to the General, OBC, or EWS candidates must have a 1st class degree. As for SC/ST/PwD candidates, they must possess a pass class degree in the field of Engineering.
- Upper Age Limit for Trainee Engineer-I: 25 years
- Upper Age Limit for Project Engineer-I: 28 years
|PwD (minimum 40% disability)||10 years|
Candidates applying for the post of Project Engineer-I must have at least 2 years of industrial work experience post-qualification. Trainee Project-I applicants must show their degree certificate to be considered.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
|Trainee Engineer-I||INR 200|
|Project Engineer-I||INR 500|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of BEL Recruitment.
- Click on the "Register" option.
- Fill in your basic details such as name, address, phone number etc.
- Verify the OTP to confirm your communication details.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the BEL Recruitment application form.
- Fill in your particulars carefully.
- Upload a clear, scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Make the application fee payment.
- Take a printout of your application and fee receipt for reference.
- Once the registration is successful, you will receive the confirmation by SMS or email.
List of Vacancies
Here are the vacancies for the BEL Recruitment 2021:
BEL Recruitment 2021 Reservation List
The BEL recruitment will follow Government-mandated reservation policies.
Here is how the reservation structure for BEL 2021 looks:
|Category||Trainee Engineer-I||Project Engineer-I|
Candidates are advised to check the official notification here to get a thorough idea of the reservation policy.
BEL Recruitment Selection Process 2021
The selection process for BEL Recruitment 2021 will consist of the candidates' B. E. or B. Tech engineering degree marks, work experience, and personal interview.
Note: There will be no written exam for the BEL Recruitment.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Merit List
Bharat Electronics Limited is yet to release the merit list for the posts of Trainee Engineer-I and Project Engineer-I. The merit list will take into account a candidate's B. E./ B. Tech marks, work experience, and the impression made in the personal interview.
BEL Trainee Engineer-I and Project Engineer-I Job Profile
Here are the duties that a BEL Project Engineer-I must perform once hired:
- Undertake responsibility of specific projects
- Oversee technicalities
- Plan project infrastructures
Here are the duties that a BEL Trainee Engineer-I must perform once hired:
- Learn the tools of the trade in project-management
- Understand the technical methodology in BEL products and services
- Gain on-field practical know-how
BEL Recruitment Salary Details
The salary structure for the vacant posts are mentioned below:
- Year 1: INR 25,000
- Year 2: INR 28,000
- Year 3: INR 31,000
- Year 1: INR 35,000
- Year 2: INR 40,000
- Year 3: INR 45,000
- Year 4: INR 50,000
Candidates are well-advised to check the official website regularly for further updates and notifications regarding BEL Recruitment 2021. The payment ID is crucial, so it must be kept handy after paying for the form.
Candidates must avoid unnecessary stress. After all, the mind is strongest when it's relaxed. With that said, aspirants must always have faith in the hard work they have put into their B. E./ B. Tech examination. All the best!