- Team Edural
The Andhra Pradesh Forest Recruitment exam will be conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) or the Andhra Pradesh Forest Department. All the candidates are suggested to grab this opportunity and prepare for the exam early on.
The department of the forest is categorized into 43 divisions & 12 territorial circles. They collectively aim to protect, manage, and conserve forests. Here's what you need to know about the AP Forest Recruitment 2021 exam:
AP FOREST RECRUITMENT HIGHLIGHTS 2021:
|Name of Board||Andhra Pradesh Forest Department|
|No. of Post||Various|
|Name of Post||Forest Beat Officer (FBO), Assistant Beat Officer (ABO), Forest Section Officer (FSO), Forest Range Officer (FSO) & Others|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||AP Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||Forest Jobs|
AP FOREST RECRUITMENT IMPORTANT DATES 2021:
|Release of official recruitment notification||To be announced|
|Online application process||To be announced|
|Availability of admit card||To be announced|
|Examination||To be announced|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
AP FOREST RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
|Name of post||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|(FBO) Forest Beat Officer||Candidate must be 10+2 pass/ its equivalent from an intermediate board or AP board.||18 years to 30 years|
|(ABO) Assistant Beat Officer||Candidate must be 10th pass from a Board Of Secondary Education or AP Board.||18 years to 30 years|
|(FSO) Forest Section Officer||Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following, Chemistry/ Geology/ Statistics/ Forestry/ Mathematics/ Zoology/ Botany/ Agriculture/ Physics subject from an Indian recognized institute. Or, Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.||18 years to 30 years|
|(FRO) Forest Range Officer||Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university in India||18 years to 30 years|
Physical standards for male candidates:
- The height of the candidate must be 163cm
- The chest on expansion must be 79cms
- After expansion, the chest should not be less than 5cms
Physical Standards for female candidates:
- The height of the candidate must be 150cms
- Chest- NA
AP FOREST RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FEE:
Candidates belonging to the unreserved category are required to pay INR 300 and reserved category candidates have to pay INR 150 as application fee.
AP FOREST RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM 2021:
To fill up the online AP Forest Recruitment 2021 application form, the candidates should first log into the official website and proceed to do the following:
- Find the Direct Recruitment section on the Homepage.
- Click on the link & select the post that you are concerned for.
- Click on the "apply online" link.
- Then, start filling up the online form, uploading all the essential documents and scanned photos.
- Now, pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future references.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Go to the official website – www.forests.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the online registration option.
- Click on the "Sign-in" option at the top right of the page.
- Now enter all the details asked.
- Check the declaration dialogue box and proceed.
- Username and password will be generated and sent to your registered email id.
- Save the login information for future use.
- Go to the official website and log in with your registered username and password.
- Complete the application form, upload the required documents, and pay the application fee.
- Check all the details carefully before final submission.
- Take a print-out of the confirmation form/filled-in application form for future reference.
AP FOREST RECRUITMENT ADMIT CARD 2021:
To be announced.
AP FOREST RECRUITMENT VACANCIES 2021:
The total number of vacancies Andhra Pradesh Forest Recruitment Exam 2021 has made available is 1945.
AP FOREST RECRUITMENT RESERVATION LIST:
- There will be reservations for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Women, and meritorious sportspersons.
- Both vertical and horizontal reservations, as well as local reservations, will be implemented.
AP FOREST RECRUITMENT SELECTION PROCESS 2021:
The candidates will be enrolled for AP Forest Department Recruitment 2021 jobs if they qualify all the below-given phases of the selection process:
- Written Test
- Walking test and Medical test
- Physical Measurements
- Interview process
- Document Verification
AP FOREST RECRUITMENT EXAM PATTERN 2021:
The pattern of exam for Andhra Pradesh Forest Section Officer (FSO), Forest Beat Officer (FBO), Assistant Beat Officer (ABO) and others are given below.
The written test for these exams are conducted in 2 stages:
- The Prelims that are to be conducted offline
- The Mains that are to be conducted online
Prelims exam pattern-
|Part||Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of marks||Marks|
|A||General Studies & Mental Ability||75||75||75|
|B||General Mathematics & General Science||75||75||75|
Mains exam pattern-
|Sl. No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||Essay writing in English/Telugu/ Urdu||01||50|
|2||Mental Studies & General Studies||100||100|
|3||General Science & General Mathematics||100||100|
- Essay writing will be descriptive.
- Paper-I and Paper-II will be based on objective-type questions.
- The time duration allotted to essay writing is 30 minutes .
- The time duration allotted to Paper-I and Paper-II is 100 minutes.
AP FOREST RECRUITMENT SYLLABUS 2021:
Here's what the AP Forest Recruitment syllabus of 2021 looks like:
- General Studies & Mental Ability- Geography of India and the geography of AP, Indian Polity, History of India, Economy, Reasoning, Disaster Management, Current event.
- General Science- Living world, Transportation, Reproduction & evaluation, Environment, The Universe, Source of Energy, Carbon Compounds.
- Mathematics- Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Arithmetic, Trigonometry, Statistics.
AP FOREST RECRUITMENT RESULT 2021:
AP Forest Department Recruitment 2021 Result will be released on its official website of the Andhra Pradesh Forest Department. The result consists of the following;
- Father name
- Candidate name
- Date of birth
- Other important details.
AP FOREST RECRUITMENT CUT-OFF 2021:
AP Forest recruitment exam cut off marks refer to the minimum passing marks that the candidates must acquire to qualify for the posts. The APPSC Selection commission has set certain cut-off marks to the categories and posts to enroll the candidates. The cut off marks are set by the committee centered on the following:
- Availability of posts
- Category of the candidate
- Total number of candidates appearing in the exam
- The difficulty level of the question paper
AP FOREST RECRUITMENT SALARY:
If you are eager about the salary of posts via AP Forest Recruitment, here are the details.
- For FBO - INR 16400 - INR 49870
- For ABO - INR 15030 - INR 46060
- For FSO - INR 21,230 - INR 63,010
- For FRO - INR 31,460 - INR 84,970
AP FOREST RECRUITMENT PREPARATION TIPS:
- Be relaxed and understand the selection process.
- Don't fear as anything can be achieved with constant determination.
- Start reading newspapers and magazines.
- Attempt mini mocks to analyze where do you stand today than yesterday.
AP FOREST RECRUITMENT PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS:
Click here to view Technical Assistant (Mathematics)
Click here to view Technical Assistant (GK)
Click here to view **** Technical Assistant (Civil)
Click here to view Forest Section Officer (Mathematics)
Click here to view Forest Section Officer (GK)
Click here to view Forest Section Officer (Essay)
Click here to view Forest Beat Officer (Mathematics)
Click here to view Forest Beat Officer (GK)
Click here to view Forest Beat Officer (Essay)
Click here to view Assistant Beat Officer (Mathematics)
Click here to view Assistant Beat Officer (GK)
Click here to view Assistant Beat Officer (Essay)
AP FOREST RECRUITMENT BEST BOOKS TO REFER:
|Subject||Name of the book||Author|
|General Knowledge||General Knowledge 2020||The author of this book is Arihant Experts/ published by Arihant.|
|General Science||Guide to Crack FRO - Prelims||Lila roy|
|Mathematical Ability||Math Practice Sets/ Dynamics, Statics and Hydrostatics/ Calculus/ Linear Algebra/ Partial Differential Equations||Mocktime Publication/ M. Ray/ Shanti Narayan/ K.C. Prasad, K B Datta/ Singhania (simultaneously)|
|Reasoning||A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||R. S. Agarwal|
|General Studies & Mental Ability||General Studies Paper 1/ General Studies Paper 1||McGraw Hill, LexisNexis (simultaneously)|
|Forestry-I||Introduction to Forestry/ Indian Forestry||SR Reddy, C. Nagamani/ K. Manikanda, S Prabhu|
|Forestry-II||Forestry||K.T. Parthiban, S. Vennila|
AP FOREST RECRUITMENT STUDY PLAN 2021:
A Time table- Analyze your standard long before the exam. Create a well-structured schedule for each day. To successfully crack the exam, it is advised that the aspirants start preparing ahead of time.
Learn & Revise- The vast syllabus of the examination can get you anxious. Plan your study method in such a way that you get to revise whatever you have learnt the whole day or week.
Making evident notes- Making quick notes when you're studying helps you the next time you flip your books for revision.
Current Affairs- The examination examines an aspirant's thorough knowledge of the society they reside in. Learning about international events is also essential, but knowing one's district, state, and country should be considered the foundation for preparation. This provides significant help in serving the nation well accordingly.
Read newspapers- The obsolete idea of keeping one updated through newspapers about what's happening in and around has made a remarkable revival through these exams; the aspirants are therefore suggested to have a look at more than one newspaper a day.
Practicing questions- A crucial task to add to your daily life as an aspirant is practicing previous years' question paper. Solving past year questions might sound like a mundane task, but it is worth the pain. It helps provide a clear picture of what you are going to approach.
Personality & Communication skills- The interview phase is a very significant part of the examination. It would be great if you address your thoughts transiently to the interviewers. Therefore, it is highly recommended to prepare for the interview several times, polishing your communication skills. However, a candidate has to answer all the questions with honesty.
We hope we could equip you with all the necessary information about the highly esteemed Andhra Pradesh Forest Recruitment Exam. We wish you the very best!